Aitheon uses digibots in many of their transactions, since they are virtual versions of the AI robots that small businesses can use for automated transactions. The company is the first of many blockchain platforms for automate their transactions with the use of AI, robotics, LoT, and human specialists. With five new digibots, they can extend their efforts a little further.
Everyone on the Aitheon team works out of Estonia, and they work on improving the current business models on their user-friendly platform with streamlined tasks. Companies that employ the use of the Aitheon digital platform can reduce the amount of time and money they spend on their transactions. Furthermore, freelancers on the platform lets users improve their transactions around the world. Even if the bots do not manage their tasks, remote workers can correct this issue.
The digibots include:
- Aitheon Drive, which is similar to the use of Google Drive or DropBox in its storage functions
- Accounting, which analyzes cash flow and watches the various costs of the project selected, though it is only in Phase 1 right now
- Aitheon messenger service, which integrates common messaging programs like Slack and Telegram channels
- Project Manager, which helps to handle all of the tasks between humans and the automated bots, which includes accounting functions
- Task Manager, which lets the user create a schedule around the various tasks they need to perform, along with any HR needs
The program is still in the beta stages, but the first 500 businesses will get a significant discount from Aitheon and a 10 AIC. Any individuals that sell their tokens through referrals will be eligible to be awarded additional AIC, depending on if they are in first (20k tokens), second (10k tokens), or third place (5k tokens).
Unfortunately, the CEO of Aitheon (Andrew Archer) states that the beta version of the platform will only be available to companies that work with AI’s and robotics right now. This program appeals to many different companies, like Microsoft Technology Center, World Bank, Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services, and Kaynes Technology. All of those brands are presently planning to add Aitheon to their business practices.
During the pre-sale alone, Aitheon has already raised $8 million.