500 Startups In Blockchain We Trust: The Blockchain Track?
500 Startups is calling all blockchain teams around the globe.
We know you are well experienced in distributed networks, cryptography and security and want to use blockchains to change the world. However you also know that to build a truly impactful blockchain-oriented company at crypto speed, you need help in community building, token design, marketing, business development, hiring, and much more. We are here for you.
What Is 500 Startups In Blockchain We Trust?
500 Startups has specifically designed a new “blockchain track” as part of our March 2018 accelerator program with blockchain entrepreneurs in mind. With hundreds of companies under our belt (including Lightyear (powered by the Stellar network) and Unikorn Gold), we know how to accelerate your growth.
What You’ll Learn With 500 Startups Blockchain Track
By joining the 500 Startups Blockchain Track, you will learn the keys to successfully building, marketing, and growing the ecosystem for your project from blockchain experts. Special emphasis will be placed on areas where we have seen blockchain founders need the most support:
- Fundraising strategy
- White paper development
- Community engagement and support
- Customer and partnership development
- Go to market strategy
In addition, each week we will hold a roundtable discussion where you can get advice from 500 Startups’ community of blockchain mentors. These influential community builders range from mentors who have successfully completed their own token sale to owners of exchanges.
Throughout the program you will also interact with fellow blockchain founders and investors with whom you will share information, explore opportunities and build connections with. Our hope is to bring the right set of resources to you who will help as well as challenge your notion of what is possible in this industry.
500 Startups In Blockchain We Trust Mentors And Speakers
- Hitters Xu – Founder & CEO of Nebulas and AntShares (NEO)
- Brit Yonge – COO of Lightyear (powered by the Stellar network)
- Edith Yeung – 500 China Partner and invested in Nebulas, Lightyear and The Republic
- Adam Benayoun, 500 Israel Partner and invested in ICON, CIVIC, 0x and Zilliqa
- Many more to come
Types Of Blockchain Projects We Are Most Interested In:
- Foundational protocol technologies – Identity, reputation, compliance, privacy, scalability, security, custodianship, computation off-chain and second layer solutions.
- New protocols – New blockchains which offer a distinct advantage over Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Financial applications including exchanges (both centralized and decentralized), trading (platforms and algorithms) etc.
500 Startups In Blockchain We Trust Conclusion
We are excited to empower the next wave of blockchain entrepreneurs and we look forward to being a part of your journey.