777.Bingo: What Is Blockchain Pan Entertainment & Games?
It is evident that the video gaming industry is set to grow by over 2.5 billion players by 2021. All these players generate a lot of money for the games, and projections show the revenue could reach over $200 billion by 2020. However, a significant negative with our global video and the mobile games industry is the problem of fairness in the games. While more issues threaten the industry, game fairness more often drives away players. While it seems impossible to create a game that is transparent or open, blockchain technology is proving us wrong by churning ventures which ensure the fairness of the games is guaranteed.
What Is 777.Bingo?
777. BINGO is a blockchain gaming platform that has taken notice of these significant problems and it trying to fix with the present games model which is different from the present-day system. The venture plan is to implement an open, transparent and fair gaming platform that will generate high returns and customer retention. Through the use of blockchain technology, users will be able to recognize whether the game result or process is fair and will not impact on the gamer’s experience.
How 777.BINGO Will Ensure Fairness
The existing gaming systems have significant problems which threaten to eliminate the industry's ability to make money by driving away players. The concept of 777BINGO is to solve these problems through their blockchain-based gaming platform that will be fairer compared to our multiplayer ecosystems. Here are the solutions that will guarantee equitability:
- Data analysis system- the independent information analysis system will allow the user to access data regarding their gaming session or the game. That should satisfy users’ curiosity on the conspiracy theory of rigging.
- Smart contracts- an integrated intelligent contract translator provides a uniform system of guarantees for all game players. The translator system will assist users to manage, research and solve issues regarding their games.
- Fairness Verifying Module- designed to detect and to answer any problem resulting from suspicions of cheating, rigging or game fraud. The module is a sort of watchdog for the gaming platform
The 777BINGO Blockchain Pan Entertainment & Games Modules
As a Pan Entertainment Platform, 777.BINGO is also designed to facilitate the monetization of the games. Generating this revenue will occur through inbuilt units that are designed to make it possible.
- Customer Management System- provides an integrated portal to facilitate the payments, in-game purchases, rewards, leveling, tips and the overall platform maintenance.
- BINGO Wallet- makes it possible to pay and purchase the games through a variety of currencies, both fiat, and cryptocurrency.
- Traffic Exchange System- tracks, records and authenticates all purchases made on the platform and uses this information for target advertising as a way to generate additional revenue.
Does 777.BINGO Have A Future?
With blockchain technology beginning to impact our traditional video gaming industry, BINGO’s Pan Entertainment platform is a pioneer in this revolutionary transformation of technology and ideology. The concept of their project is unique, and the only effort is needed to make it a reality.
Additionally, BINGO is securing its future by building impressive collaborations with social and gaming applications. Their most significant partnership is with the social media company, Tencent Holdings. With one of the largest social media platform as a backing, 777.BINGO has a guarantee to exist in the long term and become a leading provider of gaming solutions through the blockchain.