A New ‘Become Satoshi’ Job Post Seeks A Candidate Who Can Impersonate The Nakamoto Avatar
A new job post on cryptocurrency focuses job listing website lazyfox.io has put out a vacancy for a candidate who is willing to impersonate the pseudo-anonymous creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. The candidate needs to operate as the impersonator for an indefinite period of time.
The ad seeks the candidate to post pseudo-intellectual content on social media, have a government friendly approach, and must never sign the genesis block of Bitcoin to reveal their identity.
The post seems to be a sarcastic dig aimed at Craig Wright who has been doing all the listed things without actually directly signing the genesis block to simply reveal that he is Satoshi. His continuous failed attempts at proving himself as the original creator of Bitcoin has earned him the pseudo name “Faketoshi.”
The crypto-ad listing platform LazyFox also give out Bitcoin Cash to users for completing small tasks. The ad is titled “Become Satoshi' and lists out 9 criteria's they are looking for in the desired candidate. Those 9 criteria are,
- Candidate must have a Twitter account which is at least one year old and has 300 followers.
- Candidate must not have claimed to be or not be Satoshi in the past on their twitter handle.
- Candidate must be open to remaining as the Satoshi impersonator indefinitely.
- Candidate must post subjective inspirational quotes for as long as he is holding the position of the Satoshi impersonator.
- Candidate must regularly post pseudo-intellectual posts related to cryptocurrencies.
- Candidate must remind people that he is the original creator of Bitcoin from time-to-time on their twitter account.
- Candidate must speak in favor of the government and occasionally talk about Bitcoin is not for crime.
- Candidate must not sign the genesis block to reveal their identity.
- Candidate must post at least once a week.
All these points confirm that the ad has been put out to take a swipe at Craig Wright who definitely possesses all the qualities the job poster is looking for. Especially the”Bitcoin being government friendly is a direct dig at the comment made by Wright recently who said that Bitcoin was created to work in sync with the government and not against them.
The reward for the candidate who grans the offer is a mere mili 12.5 BCH which is equivalent to $5 US Dollar on BCH market price. Thus, confirming that the ad is just a sarcastic dig at Craig Wright.