As the blockchain continues to expand and grow, its uses are spreading into avenues that were previously thought inconceivable. For example, in recent months, there has been a large interest in the use of blockchain services within the ‘taxi/ ride sharing domain’. This is because it cuts out the need for intermediaries and other middlemen (who usually end up taking the lion's share of the revenue).
About A2B Taxi
A2B Taxi is an all new crypto platform that aims to make commuting and transportation simpler for everyday people. In terms of its functionality, this system is designed particularly for:
- Private drivers (quite similar to Uber or Lyft drivers).
Some of the key aspects of this service include:
All of the drivers that are employed by the company are accredited, and are made to undergo thorough background checks before they are allowed to work for A2B.
Since this platform is designed within the blockchain, it helps connect drivers with customers in a completely streamlined and direct manner.
Direct Data Exchange:
Another key facet of A2B Taxi Token is its use of direct channels that make transmission of data absolutely seamless.
To make payments easier, users have the ability to complete transactions via the use of native tokens. Not only that, all of the monetary transfers are done via the use of “smart tokens”, thereby allowing for complete transparency in terms of all internal dealings.
To make the entire process of hiring taxis easier, A2B will be launching a variety of smart applications that will be available for use via Mobile and Web based platforms.
Other Details To Consider
According to statistical data that can be found online, we an see that the ‘global taxi market’ rakes in a total of $50-$100 billion annually. Thus, A2B is designed to cash in on this segment, and completely revolutionize the way business is done within this domain.
All of the market experts who have analysed the “ride sharing market” claim that there is immense potential within this area (in terms of market growth and revenue returns).
Who Is Behind This Project?
A2B Taxi is the brainchild of Tomas Peleckas. According to his professional LinkedIn profile, he describes himself as a “crypto enthusiast, as well as a serial entrepreneur”. In the past, he has handled operations for other digital companies such as UAB, Amber Vilnius.
Similarly, Vytautas Kaseta is the company’s head of Digital Operations and has been involved with various blockchain projects since 2010. He hails from Lithuania, and has also headed various startups that have employed the use of cryptocurrencies in the past.
A2B Taxi ICO Token Details
As the name suggests, A2B will make use of a native token called TAXI. In all, there will be a total of 500,000,00 coins that will be created. In terms of the pricing structure of this currency, we can see that 1ETH = 10,000 TAXi. Additionally, payments can also be done via the use of other currencies such as USD, EUR, BTC.
Allocation of Funds
- 40% of all raised revenue will be used for the further development of the core A2B system.
- 20% will be used for the creation of various mobile, IOS and android apps.
- 10% of the funds will be used to cover for administration charges (particularly for the Web Portal).
- 15% has been set aside for further business development.
- The remaining 15% will be used for creating “driver based apps” so as to make the entire taxi hiring experience smoother.
A2B Taxi ICO Token Distribution
- 50% of the entire available currency will be released for public utilization via the ICO.
- 10% of tokens have been set aside for a “private sale” (there will be many benefits to avail of during this phase).
- 15% will be set aside for the creation of a “reserve liquidity pool”.
- 3% will be airdropped to all interested investors.
- 2% will be used for the creation of a bounty.
- The remaining token pool will be used for miscellaneous activities within the ecosystem.
For any other details, users should get in touch with company personnel via email ([email protected]), or thought of one the company’s various social media outlets.