The App Alliance Association Chain, or AAA Chain, aims to democratize big data using blockchain technology. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is The App Alliance Association Chain?
The AAA Chain is on a mission to democratize access to data by enabling a next-generation decentralized data marketplace built on blockchain technology.
The AAA Chain uses features like IPFS, a DPoS consensus mechanism, smart contracts, and an immutable ledger – similar to how other modern blockchains operate.
The ultimate goal of the AAA Chain is to help businesses, consumers, and enterprises harness the power of big data. The platform provides fast and easy access to diverse, rich, up-to-date data, and participants can use this data for multiple purposes.
The AAA Chain also has a partnership with several major mobile app developers that collectively offer 170,000 apps. This allows the AAA Chain to offer the largest open data platform and data marketplace for buyers and sellers of user demographic and behavior patterns across a variety of industries, taxonomies, and world regions.
What Problems Does the AAA Chain Seek to Solve?
The AAA Chain seeks to solve major problems with the world of consumer data purchasing. Today, companies like Google and Facebook dominate the data marketplaces: these companies collect enormous amounts of user data, then sell that data for an equally enormous profit.
The AAA Chain is one of several platforms seeking to “democratize” the world of data sharing, creating a more equal data marketplace that isn’t dominated by two major companies.
How Does the App Alliance Association Chain Work?
The AAA Chain is a blockchain-based marketplace owned by the community. The marketplace features a multidimensional data classification structure based on user demographics, buying behavior, and app usage statistics. Users, companies, and enterprises can purchase consumer data from this open marketplace at any time.
Some of the core functions and features of the AAA Chain include:
Capture, Record, And Classify Data
- The project supports a unified multidimensional data structure, allowing data to be sorted based on user demographics, purchasing history, and app usage stats
- SDKs capture and record anonymous user data based on device ID, data type, data description (metadata) and encrypted user behavior data content
- The AAA Chain has an API for managing and handling data trading, transmission, maintaining transaction records, and providing feedback on data quality
Secure And Trusted Data Exchange Marketplace
- The AAA Chain has a decentralized data exchange that’s owned by the community (like any decentralized platform)
- Encrypted user data resides on an IPFS-based distributed database, while data index, description, and taxonomy is written to the AAA public blockchain
- Data buyers and sellers can interact with each other over a transparent marketplace with fair, market-driven pricing
- Data validity and accuracy is verified by a built-in trust and consensus mechanism (the AAA Chain uses delegated proof of stake or DPoS)
Open Multidimensional Data Platform
- The AAA Chain aims to create an open multidimensional platform to level the playing field
- Today’s traditional cloud-based big data platforms are managed by big corporations with enormous control over the marketplace; users have limited transparency into how their data is handled, nor do they have any ability to block or revoke personal private data
- The AAA Chain data marketplace enables P2P data transactions between buyers and sellers through smart contracts, fair and open data pricing, and verified data quality scoring (consensus mechanism)
- Asymmetric encryption ensures that data transactions are secure, untampered, and not resold
User Privacy & Control, Data Verification & Authenticity
- Individual user data rights are preserved and protected through a unified digital identity
- Users have full control over data access and sharing permissions
- Data is verified and authenticated using cross-application mapping
- The AAA Alliance network of over 170,000 apps ensure broad, complete, and accurate data
Who’s Behind the App Alliance Association Chain?
Development on the project is led by AAA Foundation Ltd, a San Francisco-based company.
The company has received investments from Genesis, BTCC, DFund, LinkVC, BitAngel, the MetaVerse Foundation, and other major blockchain players.
AAA Chain Conclusion
Today’s consumer data exchange marketplaces are dominated by a few major players – like Facebook and Google. These companies charge high fees and offer limited transparency in how they handle user data.
The App Alliance Association Chain, or AAA Chain, aims to democratize the data sharing marketplace, allowing consumers to transparently view how their data is handled while data buyers and sellers can interact over a blockchain-based marketplace.
To learn more about AAA Chain and the goals of the project, visit online today at AAA.capital.