There is no doubt about it – the cryptocurrency industry is taking off at unprecedented levels. There are many different metrics that one can look out that show the growth and popularity of the industry, but one of the most significant is that there is a summit taking place this year and its happening in Lisbon. The summit, known as ABC Summit, stands for “Asset Backed Crypto” and it is bound to bring together individuals, companies, and investors from all backgrounds who are interested in the market and what it has to offer.
There are several topics that users can look forward to whether they are attending the summit or following it. Here are the main featured topics:
- Social Media and the Rise of Bitcoin
- Blockchain and Economic Development: Hype versus Reality
- Ensuring a Secure Internet and Future
- Blockchain for Digital Advertising
- How Can AI Be Used in Blockchain?
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Asset Backed Cryptos
- Tokens and Valuation
- How to Fix Scalability and High Volatility Issues on Blockchain
- Are the Glory Days of Banks Ending with Blockchain?
These are just a few of the main topics that will be covered at the summit. Those who are interested in attending should visit the brand’s website to learn more. The summit dates are May 17th and 18th. Those who attend are abound to learn about the latest developments concerning cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and so much more so that they can be better equipped for what the year has to offer in terms of the industry.