Just like any area of business, the advertising sector has been in continual transition over the years. The introduction of online advertising was the start of a new advertising era that saw many small-scale businesses blossoming even with little budgets. However, the centralized systems of operation in these forms of advertising reveals massive exploitation practices by intermediaries. Hence there is a need for a decentralized system such as the ACA Network, to solve this issue.
What’s ACA Network?
ACA Network is a decentralized blockchain run an online platform that seeks to offer advertisement stakeholders a secure avenue to conduct fair and transparent online advertisement transactions, free from external manipulation.
Token Sales Schedule Information On ACA Network
Apr 15 – Private Sale Limited quantity of 160,000,000
40％ bonus Minimum fee: 80 ETH
Jul 14 – Pre-Token Sale Limited quantity of 100,000,000 30％ bonus Minimum fee: 30 ETH Aug 4 – Token Sale – Stage.1 Limited quantity of 200,000,000 – 20％ bonus Minimum fee: 0.1 ETH
Aug 25 – Token Sale – Stage.2 Limited quantity of 200,000,000 – 10％ bonus Minimum fee: 0.1 ETH
Sep 15 – Token Sale – Stage.3 Limited quantity of 186,000,000 – 0％ bonus Minimum fee: 0.1 ETH
The sales events of the 1,000,000,000 ACA tokens would take place in three stages at a price of 3 Yen per 1 ACA. The minimum goal is set at 100,000,000 ACA and the maximum 1,000,000,000 ACA.
- Private sale-15th April 2018- limited quantity of 160,000,000, 40% bonus and at a minimum fee of 80 ETH.
- Pre-ICO-14th July 2018- Limited quantity 100,000,000, 30% bonus at a minimum fee of 30 ETH.
- ICO- three stages-Stage one (4th August); limited quantity 200,000,000, 20% bonus minimum fee 0.1 ETH. Stage two (25th August); limited quantity 200,000, 10% bonus, minimum fee 0.1 ETH. Stage three (15th Sep); limited quantity 186,000,000, 0% bonus, minimum fee 0.1 ETH.
The budget allocation would include; 50% development, 30% marketing, 10% management, 5% legal and 5% Reserve.
Features Of ACA Network Function
The brains behind the AC Network plan to have in place the appropriate tools of use, to enhance their user’s advertising ventures;
- The Ethereum Smart Contract to ensure secure and fair transactions
- The ACA advertising management system (ACA-AMS) dApp for easy communication between advertisers and ad production teams
- The ACA advertising exchange (ACA-EX) to help in matching advertisement banners and the advertising media.
- The ACA advertising network$ SDK (ACA-NET) for ads distribution in various devices such as mobile, web and smartphone apps.
- JPYT token for the secure transaction
How Does ACA Network Function?
Interested parties in the ACA Network services, would gain access to the site through purchasing the JPYT tokens. Through this, they will receive the rights to pay close attention to the fulfillment of their various expectations through the use of the above-stated tools of operation. They also get to conduct additional procedures through the DApp.
Additionally, users on the platform get to deliver large-scale advertising campaigns immediately the production process is complete. The campaigns through the ACA network gain delivery to their respective advertising media automatically. Also, it provides direct communication between ad producers and advertisers hence saving on costs and time. The low ACA network fee is also another advantage not only to start-ups but also highly-established ad media. As such, the ail of the platform is to attract ad stakeholders who would interact and exchange services on the platform with the help of JPYT tokens as ecosystem transaction means.
To Invest Or Not?
The ACA Network stand to offer several advantages to stakeholders in the advertising sectors, more so those in online advertising. If anything goes by the plans as on the official Whitepaper, then we find this site quite promising and well organized with enough information to help you make a substantial decision. However, we cannot shun the fact of the existence of a few of such platforms with no much success. Therefore, we urge you to invest only what you can afford to lose.