Acred ICO (ACRE Token): Commercial Real Estate Data Collector Blockchain
What Is Acred?
ACRED is a B2B-based blockchain platform that aims to solve the problem of collecting and sharing of property information within the Asia Pacific market. With data fragmentation becoming a significant pain for the real estate market, ACRED hopes to utilize blockchain technology to offer not only a safe data collection and sharing point but also incentive the agents who share their respective real estate information. The business model works to draw out information from the real estate market players, serve potential buyer and offer a complete monetization option of commercial real estate data.
Aggregate Listing Service–
The ALS option works to organize and interconnect the collected data into relatable lists with similar properties which will allow for a more straightforward search analysis.
Business Intelligence Tool-
The Business Intelligence Toll will utilize the provided data to provide real-time analysis of the property markets with additional reports and analysis upon request by the user.
Real Estate Fund Manager-
Fund managers get the REM module to assists them in fundraising, portfolio management, fund management, deal flow and reporting on their respective properties.
Commercial Real Estate Service Suite-
This module consists of business applications which assist potential real estate traders, tenants, agencies and landlords in their daily operations, transactions and deals.
How Acred Commercial Real Estate Data Collector Blockchain Works
Once a real estate property agent or owner lists their information, they get to mine an equivalent value of ACRED tokens (ACRE) as the output. The number of CARE tokens will depend on the price index, weight calculation and user trust point to conclude the information value. With the mined ACRE tokens will go into paying for the commercial real estate ads, paid property searches to give the property listings an exposure. Eventually, the concept will rely on increasing property data to earn more tokens through mining.
Ways Acred Can Rectify The Real Estate Data Market
- Data defragmentation is significant gain with ACRED since it filters the need for intermediaries to handle real estate data
- Property agents and brokers get an alternative income stream by selling the property data
- ACRED allows for the incentivization of real estate data to profit both the property buyers, sellers and agents
- Under their blockchain governance model, ACRED will enable crowdfunding among participants looking for similar real estate investment
- With blockchain-based smart contracts, the overall management of data will work in an automatic and due diligence manner, thus building trust among the relevant parties.
Acred ACRE Token ICO Details
- Start date: 2018-05-16
- End date: 2018-05-31
Parameters Of The ICO
- Token- ACRE
- Platform- Ethereum
- Model- ERC-20
- Accepts- ETH
- Price- 1 ACRE= 0.0001 ETH
- Minimum investment- 0.1 ETH
- Token distribution- 100,000,000
- Sale amount- 50,000,000
- Hard Cap- 10,000,000 ACRE
- Soft Cap- 1,000,000 ACRE
- Development- 50%
- Marketing- 20%
- Reserve- 5%
- Legal expenses and miscellaneous uses- 5%
- Team, advisors and early investors- 20%
ACRED business model is already gaining substantial attention within the Korean market, and this is a potentially good sign for the project. While the overall real estate sector is slow, the NAI Korea prototype portrays the growing need for technological advancement within the industry. That said, ACRED remains at the forefront of the revolutionary change in real estate aspects, with the only underlying issue becoming the concentration on Asia Pacific market rather than a global outreach.