AIOM Token: Artificial Intelligence of Medicine Cryptocurrency?

Blockchain Technology has taken the world by storm and no industry has been spared in this process. Even fields like healthcare and medical practises are being revolutionised.

AICOSOFT is one of the company that has connected blockchain technology with the medical industry to carry out better research and analysis.


AICOSOFT was founded by Markus Streicher in February 2018 for creating Artificial Intelligence for the sole purpose of carrying out medical analysis and research. They are creating an intelligent machine that researches diseases autonomously.

There is vast amount of data being collected right now but most of it is just noise. No one is able to filter out relevant information. There are many studies and results which are available, which when coupled with the overwhelming data accumulated from the many individuals going through diseases, treatments or medication, can come up with vital information. They want to design a machine that will not just use specific results and data, but will use all the available data, no matter how big or hard to process they are.

The company plans on using every available information on the internet, from pharmaceutical industries, as well as universities, so that AI will be able to produce accurate healing techniques and methods.

How It Works?

In the beginning, AI will explore cure for one specific disease which is incurable today. The disease to be researched will be decided by the crowd(AIOM token holders). The disease to be researched will be selected by voting and the voting process will be controlled by smart contracts within the Ethereum Platform. The most voted disease is the one the AI will start the research on.

AIOM Token

AIOM(Artificial Intelligence of Medicine) is a ERC20 token based on Ethereum blockchain. The hard cap is set to 1 billion tokens of which 49% is going to the ICO. The other 51% is held to increase the company’s liquidity in the future. The money generated by the ICO will be utilized for the development and improvement of the AI software.

The token will be used for influencing company decisions, thus acting like a crowd owned company. Tokens can also be used to pay for prescription in online pharmacies. The funds will be distributed between platform development, marketing, staff payments and for reserves.

The ICO starts on 15th February 2018 and runs until 15th March 2018. The ICO is limited to 15 million tokens and these tokens are currently listed on HitBtc and Evercoin.

AIOM Token Conclusion

Markus wants to create a machine that is fast and at the same time is able to work with a huge amount of data. However, these are very grand goals and it is hard to see this company achieve it. All that is given in their whitepaper is that they are going to find the cures of uncured diseases through AI. They fail to describe how they are going to achieve this.

There is absolutely no mention of the technology going to be used or how are they going to collaborate with institutions to get huge amounts of vital information.

More can be found out about AICOSOFT on their website

Get Daily Headlines

Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

What to Know More?

Join Our Telegram Group to Receive Live Updates on The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News From Your Favorite Projects

Join Our Telegram

Stay Up to Date!

Join us on Twitter to Get The Latest Trading Signals, Blockchain News, and Daily Communication with Crypto Users!

Join Our Twitter

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.
Bitcoin Exchange Guide