Alagoria: Shop Online Anonymously and Pay with Cryptocurrency
Alagoria is a digital P2P marketplace that allows people to purchase on HomeDepot.com or Walmart.com and receive a 10% discount when they pay in cryptocurrency.
Shoppers with unwanted gift cards can also earn cryptocurrency with Alagoria.
How Alagoria Works
- A user finds a product he/she wants on HomeDepot.com or Walmart.com
- Copy and paste the URL into the search bar on Alagoria
- Alagoria sends the latest price and stock
- A user adds to cart, checkout, and pays with a favorite digital currency
- Alagoria places the order on retailer website within five minutes for submission—to guarantee a fast delivery
- Alagoria notifies the user when the item is shipped and provides the tracking number
- Most of the items are delivered within 3-4 business days
- The shopper saves on average 10% b paying with crypto
Besides, Alagoria buys discounted gift cards from people who don’t want them and use them to fulfill orders.
Reasons to Trust Alagoria
To begin with, Alagoria extends a vote of thanks to clients who pay with crypto. Besides, the platform embraces honesty and security in all its dealings.
On the bottom of every page, users can see the platform’s reviews on TrustPilot. The reviews are from previous users who left the platform happy and satisfied. Alagoria also encourages new members to leave positive feedback about the platform. All the positive reviews and testimonials confirm that the platform is legit.
Importantly, when you place an order on Alagoria, the company provides tracking services such that you’ll be able to track your order in real-time.
In fact, they give clients tracking details from the retailer, which helps shoppers to see whether the item is at what stage of delivery. For any additional information, Alagoria has a dedicated customer support department that is ready to answer questions and assist clients.