Apla: Create Blockchain Application Projects & Wallet Software?
Apla is here to make it possible for you to create blockchain technology-related projects in a fast, and efficient manner. In addition, you also get to run the applications on the same platform. The best part about all this is that you can create and run your application at the click of a button.
The Apla Ecosystem
Any person using the Apla ecosystem will be in a position to create their own ecosystems in a single click. Ecosystems are software environments that can be used to write, and run any blockchain-based application. All members will own the rights to participate in the management of these ecosystems.
Visual Interface Designer
The purpose of this designer is to enable the platform users to be able to create and quickly customize the way the application pages appear, without ever having to resort to using HTML coding. A user can use the designer to add tables, navigation elements, text blocks, and diagrams to any page they have created. It can also be used to configure the size, position, and styling of each page.
Access Control Mechanisms
The Apla platform has one main advantage over all the other platforms. This advantage comes in the form of a multi-level access control mechanism that has been provided in the software development environment. Here, you will find that:
- Access rights have been set for all ecosystem operations, e.g., creating and modifying interfaces, database tables, and contracts.
- These access rights can also be made available to participants in an ecosystem, to smart contracts, and to the different available roles.
What Does Apla Hope To Offer In The Future?
The features mentioned above comprise of what is already working in the test network. In the near future, Apla hopes to be able to offer the following additional features:
- Visual template editor and visual smart contract editor
- An ontological shell for use in the implementation of a solitary semantic app design environment.
- Business processes for implementation of a digital economy as well as an e-Government
- Tools for use in complex modeling management
- Support for hybrid databases, e.g., NoSQL and SQL
- A mechanism to resolve legal issues that may come from an attack or a vulnerability detected in the system
Apla Software Client
Molis is the solitary tool that will be used to access all the features being provided by the Apla platform. Currently, the tool contains an integrated environment that can be used to develop blockchain applications, as well as an APL wallet. The integrated development wallet comprises of:
- A contract editor
- Database administration tools
- Template engine code editor
- Visual interface editor
Protypo—The Template Engine’s Native Language
All application user interfaces in Apla have been written in Protypo. Apart from being a special template engine, its constructions and functions make it possible for the user to get values from the database, transfer these values to other contracts, and also get to perform a series of other operations. The interface page code has been created using Molis.