App Annie Cryptocurrency Tracker: BTC & ETH Crypto Ticker?
Mobile app analytics are among the leading factors improving the levels of information within the mobile industry. But what is the importance of mobile analytics? Typically, most companies utilize the mobile analytics to gauge the levels of success of the mobile advertising campaigns. While launching a mobile ad campaign is relatively easy, without analytics your efforts are worthless. That sole reason is why mobile analytics companies form an essential part of all mobile platforms, and so given the current scale of mobile application sector, we get to review one of the leading ventures in this market
About App Annie: Mobile App Analytics
App Annie is mobile app analytics, ranking and market intelligence platform that works to offer a full insight into the app's performance. It provides app developers the access to a complete suite of tools to analyze the essential that go into building an application. The developers seek App Annie's insight information regarding the app analytics, app rends, and competitor benchmarking. Their operation will require the developers to utilize the ASO solution to maximize how much their apps are bringing in monetary value, increase user engagement, market insights, and gain valued competitive advantage.
App Annie Features
App Annie offers stats on apps and books from different stores including Google Play, Windows Phone, and Amazon. Additionally, App Annie's analytical services come in two plans
Free- includes the platform's essential features such as rankings, charts, ratings, app details and reviews
Premium- the premium pricing offers the essential features plus additional features like an App Store optimization option, revenue estimates, download projection, usage estimates, advertising potential, audiences’ projections and many more. All the statistics work for Google Play, Amazon, and Apple and Window Phone stores.
On the side, the user interface comprises of several features
- A Track app performance option to learn more about usage
- An API with IOS and Android app versions
- A web dashboard to access your data
- Analytical tools for your app data
- App Annie pricing options
Whereas the Analytics platform is free, the data products offer three tiers of alternatives to the users.
- Store stats- as the first level, Store stats are on offer for free with only the provision of email support as the only option. Additionally, the Store stats option only limits to one user
- Market intelligence- the primary focus for this tier is the market data, with app developers able to access and see the number of downloads and revenue the app needs to drive performance
- Enterprise Market intelligence- another premium option that allows access to app download, revenue, usage, penetration and demographic estimates.
Pros And Cons Of App Annie
- Has a download analytic option
- App Annie is available on a global scale and free to download
- Store rankings help gauge the app's performance across multiple platforms
- The Keyword Search build the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns.
- No indication on the app's download sources
- Lacks a shred-app data
App Annie Conclusion
App Annie presents itself as a potent tool, and it would be safe to say it is one of the best in this category. However, the downside is that App Annie faces competition as it is not the only mobile app store analytics and market intelligence. Depending on your needs, it is wise to seek alternatives before concluding to settle on App Annie.