ARK DPOS Blockchain Says It’s Time to Create Your Own Custom DLT with Nw ARK Deployer v2
The ARK, which is a delegated proof of stake, also referred to as the DPOS, has been able to link different blockchains through the so-called smart bridges. The company has gone ahead to announce there very new launch of the ARK Deployer v2.
What To Know About The ARK Deployer?
ARK Deployer has been designed as a solution for any individual who would like to create there customized blockchain; all this has been made possible through the ARK technology stack. If you are looking to do it for learning purposes, meetups, hackathons or for commercial application, the deployer has been designed for use in a simple way and a fast creation for the blockchain platforms.
The primary goal for the ARK Deployer is to ensure they have helped the different users to quickly create their own kind of blockchain in a simple way. The company has made this possible by sharing simple tasks that can be followed with the use of the Deployer CLI. All you will need to have is some basic technical knowledge, and you are up and running in under thirty minutes.
The company has gone the necessary steps to ensure that the ARK Deployer is updated and has been made compatible for use in the new v2 codebase of the ARK Core.
The latest version that has been released is not limited to a single Bridge chain network. The Deployer has gone ahead to create new configuration files that can be used for the devnet, mainnet together with the test net network, thus, this has been able to give the different users a full environment setup that can be used for the customize bridge chain development.
With this in place it provides the users with a solid base of a blockchain environment for us in projects; as a result, it enables the different teams to mainly focus on the development of the app while the bridge chain is running smoothly.
Some Additional Improvements Have Been Included In The System
- The company has created a static and dynamic fee configuration.
- You have been given the ability to specify the default peers that can be on the devnet and mainnet network.
- There are Git commands used to commit and also set the remote origin of the current codebase, thus, it can easily be pushed instantly, this is assuming that the local machine is using the SSH Keys.
- There are licensing options that have been incorporated to ensure that the licensing files are automatically updated with the new information provided.
The ARK Deployer Deploys, Configures Together With Integrating The Following
1. It will deploy the ARK Core test net into an auto forging mode; all this is done on a single computer or server. With the auto forging delegates, it will clone the ARK Core and be able to set their own parameters, then creates a genesis file that will have the auto forging delegates.
2. It will deploy the ARK Explorer that has already been configured and is able to talk with the installed ARK Core.
3. It will also configure the ARK Core to allow the developer to easily explore, develop different solutions that are based on the ARK technology or do some hacking.
“The ARK Deployer v2 provides the base for ARK upcoming graphical interface product (GUI version) that will allow for blockchain creation, as the slogan that we’ve been using for some time now suggests -Point. Click. Blockchain. Our next major software release will truly bring “Point. Click. Blockchain.” to life. With a GUI version of our deployer, you will literally be able to have a Push Button Blockchain (as it has been dubbed by our community). We don’t have an exact date for release yet, but it is in the works and is progressing well. We don’t want to give it all away, but our revisited business strategy for this “Push Button Blockchain” concept will gradually become a base for much of our upcoming business solutions and other new projects we have in the pipeline.”
The ARK Team.