Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy: Financial Education Community Center?
As the online presence and community grows, there is a necessity for those communities to be represented in real world. There is a shortage of place where cryptocurrency enthusiasts can come together. Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy is made to fill this void by being a place that offers a platform people who are curious about new technologies to learn, a place to host seminars or just a place where crypto aficionados can talk over some wine.
What Is Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy?
This new Bitcoin embassy in the Greater Atlanta region is already sending ripples in the cryptoland for being the first Bitcoin embassy in the United States. Founded by Jeffrey Tucker, who is a self-described crypto-anarchist, Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy is inspired by Tel Aviv, Israel Bitcoin Embassy. When Tucker visited Israel's Bitcoin Embassy, he as inspired by the atmosphere of teaching, sharing and the perpetual inventiveness. The diverse crowd of newbies and experts coming together instilled the motive of making something like that in the US.
Even Though Mr.Tucker was greatly inspired by the model of Tel Aviv Embassy, he wanted to provide a better infrastructure than the Israeli embassy. This is why he set up office in a coworking space which provides coffee, sofas, screens, parking, 24/7 access and beer/wine for late night hangouts.
Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy provides a place for people from all walks of life get together to share and propel a comprehensive and dependable ecosystem of crypto knowledge.
What Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy Financial Education Community Offers
- Consulting: Their team of experts offer consulting on various topics on cryptocurrencies. This service can be used by both individuals and businesses.
- Bootcamps: Crypto experts affiliated with the embassy will hold boot camps for individuals who want to learn.
- Meetups: They hold meetups and seminars to inculcate an organic network in the crypto world.
- A Bitcoin ATM: A Bitcoin ATM is installed on their property to safely and conveniently convert bitcoin to fiat cash.
- Network: Access to all the relevant companies of the crypto space will be provided for the individuals associated with the embassy.
- Wallet Recovery Service: By opting for variety of techniques and myriad of machines, they will bruteforce passwords and help people gain control of their wallet.
Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy Sponsors
The Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy is the predominant destination for crypto related activities in the Greater Atlanta region. A sponsorship fetches an unobstructed access to Embassy visitors, conference, seminars and their social network. Portals like Bitcoin.com are their sponsors already.
They have 3 sponsorship level, Gold, Silver and Bronze. You can choose a suitable sponsorship based on your business. Sponsors get privileges such as:
- Promotion on website and social media.
- Promotion at meetups and bootcamps.
- Unrestricted access to meetups, bootcamps and office space.
- Bragging rights in the office.
Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy Conclusion
The idea of an embassy was well received by everyone in the local cryptocurrency community. As soon as Tucker mentioned the plan, sponsors started to come out of the woodwork. Even Though the Embassy will officially be launched this April, it is already open for sponsors.
You can read more about their embassy on their website at atlbitcoinembassy.org/