Augur App Releases V1.1.0 New And Latest Updates
Augur (REP) has announced on Twitter on August the 2nd that it has released the v1.1.0 of its Augur App. The company wrote that the release shows that they are very focused in doing things fast, fixing some of the most important issues and adding new features.
The Augur community was waiting this release since a very long time.
Augur App Release v1.1.0:
Oh yeah! Things are moving forward at break-neck speed 🚗 and today's release has a bunch of fixes and some new features that everyone's been asking for!https://t.co/MN9pYo4UAD
— Augur (@AugurProject) August 2, 2018
The main updates are the following:
- Full-Text search for markes.
- Short and Filter markets.
- Reduced Duplicate Categories.
- Styling Improvements – focused around the sue of decimals
- Candlestick chart that shows a week.
- Reduce the block logs
- Download bloc data in parallel w/ DB processing.
- Better Handle of Disconnections.
Augur is now the 36th most important crypto in the market and the price seems that did not react to this information. Each Augur REP token can be bought for $29 dollars and has a market capitalization of $324 million dollars.