Autonio, found online at Auton.io, is a decentralized AI trading robot. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is Autonio?
Autonio is an AI-powered trading robot and platform that promises to use knowledge collected from high frequency traders on Wall Street.
Obviously, we’ve seen a number of AI-powered cryptocurrency trading robots appear over the past few years. Cryptocurrencies seem to be a perfect fit for automated trading: they’re highly volatile and governed largely by investor sentiment and demand.
What makes Autonio different from its competitors? Today, most automated trading platforms use scripts. You need to have coding experience and write scripts to participate in automated trading. There’s a limited GUI, and novice coders struggle to participate – despite the fact those novice coders may have enormous trading expertise.
With that in mind, Autonio aims to be a dispassionate, self-learning trading engine that takes advantage of the cryptocurrency market.
How Does Autonio Work?
Autonio is a decentralized, AI-powered trading robot. The robot is powered by “years of knowledge gained from Wall Street’s automated high frequency trading (HFT) industry,” explains the developers in a blog post.
The robot uses market indicators to analyze cryptocurrency trends. Then, it uses this information to generate buy/sell signals, then execute trades.
Another key goal of Autonio is to open automated trading to traders of all levels of coding experience. The bot is designed with an easy-to-use GUI, which means users with no prior coding experience can benefit from the volatility of cryptocurrency markets.
Users can also lease or share their AI optimizations using NIO coins secured via smart contracts. The most profitable AI optimizations get featured on a leaderboard, creating a constructively competitive environment where newbies can learn from the experts, and experts can profit from their successful trading activity.
Here are some of the core Autonio features:
- An easy-to-use GUI that doesn’t require any coding or trading experience
- Combines multiple indicators into a single clear buy/sell signal, then executes trades in as high of a frequency as the user desires
- Users can personalize and optimize trading strategies by combining trading indicators to maximize returns
- Users can backtest each of their trading strategies to see how successful that strategy would have been in previous marketplaces
- Autonio has an “Official NIO Trading Championship Leaderboard” that displays the top trading strategies and encourages competition between trading system developers
- Autonio works with multiple signals and indicators, including Exponential Moving Average (EMA) crossovers, Relative Strength Index (RSI), Bollinger Bands, and Ultimate Oscillator; these indicators are popular among forex traders and among Wall Street traders
The Autonio Token Sale
The Autonio token sale began on September 22. There’s a total supply of 256 million NIO tokens. NIO tokens are ERC20-compliant tokens built on blockchain technology. 70% of the total supply will be available during the token sale, with 15% to the founding team, 12% to partners and marketing, and 3% to bounty campaigns.
The company has put a $10 million hardcap on its crowdsale.
Crowdsale bonuses end on October 16, with the sale continuing until the maximum cap is reached.
Who’s Behind Autonio?
Autonio is led by Project Manager Ali Raheman, an entrepreneur who has authored a number of patents in the field of technology and medicine. Other key members of the team include Parth Darji (Head of Technology), a mixed reality expert, and Michael Morton (Chief Financial Officer), best-known for his work with Gneiss.
Autonio plans to bring AI-powered cryptocurrency trading to a mass audience. The platform involves an easy-to-use GUI, a competitive leaderboard, and easy access to a variety of trading strategies. Thanks to Autonio, users can customize trading strategies, back-test strategies in previous marketplace conditions, and create a system that provides the maximum profitability.
To learn more about Autonio, or to participate in the crowdsale ongoing throughout September and October, visit the company online today at Auton.io.