Blockchain Art Toujours or BARTVault is an art platform that will enable art creators to link their creativity outcomes with the relevant information on the blockchain to provide for the authenticity of the originator. The blockchain platform will have potential buyers of art verify the art they intend to buy through access to the art's available information.
What Are the Platform's Features?
- Multiple currencies option: the type of currency is not in question with BARTVault since it accepts all fiat and digital currencies
- Smart Contracts: the art transactions and ownership rights are governed by an escrow smart contract mechanism that records and stores all events in the art's life cycle.
- Tokens for Art assets: artists receive provenance certificates (Provenir tokens) as proof of ownership of the art
- Token for derivatives: BARTVAult provides for token-based usage rights and permissions on the art assets
- Arbitration mechanism: in case of ownership claims and conflicts, BARTVault will feature an arbitration algorithm to select appropriate arbiters
- Open API: the BART API provides for collaboration with other external art platforms, agencies, partners and interested individuals
Insights On How The Blockchain Art Platform Works
BARTVault will utilize a three-tier token system as below.
ARISTON Token (ARTZ)
The Ariston token represents a mode of exchange within the BARTVault platform and as an incentive measure for the art community
Asset Provenance Token (PROVENIR)
Each art asset on BARTVault's ecosystem receives one PROVENIR Token as a digital signature to uniquely identify it and give holders the ownership rights of the underlying assets
Provenir Derivative Token (PDT)
The PDT token allows for the token owner to encrypt the usage rights and permissions to the art asset. Ownership to PDT tokens will represent right grants to create or modify derivative artworks
Positive Implications Of BARTVault In The Art Industry
- Increased transparency regarding art ownership and the trading process
- Shift from traditional methods of art ownership and selling to a more digital online market
- Elimination of art intermediaries creates an entirely new marketing and trading space for art owners will assist entrepreneurial artists to grow
- Art museums and galleries will get easy access to the data of the artworks they hold in their possession, reducing chances of forgeries.
- Artists get to timestamp their assets using blockchain hence authenticating the originality of the work.
Can BARTVault Indeed Change Our Art Trading And Ownership?
Regardless of the artist's reputation, BARTVault promises art creators and lovers a unique and safe way to certify and tokenize digital art assets. As a result, the innovation could spell a new era for the art industry.
Token Distribution And Sale Details
- Bonus in PRE-Sale ICO: 40% ARTZ
- PRE SALE STARTS IN: Apr 3, 2018
- ENDS IN: May 3, 2018
- PRE ICO STARTS IN: May 3, 2018
- ENDS IN: Jun 3, 2018
- Main ICO Starts: Jun 3, 2018
- Ends: Jul 15, 2018
Token Sale Details
- Token Symbol: ARTZ
- Token Type: ERC20
- ARISTON: 700,000,000 (700 Million)
- Minimum Sending Amount: 0.1 ETH
- Maximum Sending Amount: 25 ETH
- ICO Token Price (ETH): 1 ARTZ = 0.0000125 ETH
- Minimum Goal: 5000 ETH
- Maximum Goal: 37,500 ETH
- Purchase Methods Accepted: BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH
- Tokens available in PRE-Sale: 14,000,000 ARTZ
- Public Allocation 50%
- Founders, Management & Investor 15%
- BARTVault Developer Team 13%
- Advisors and Early Supporters 3%
- Bounty Program: 5%
- Reserve Allocation 14%