BCI Summit: Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investment Event Details?
What Is BCI Summit?
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investment Summit (BCI Summit), is a crypto-centered committee that commits itself to educate and improve the connection between investors and developers of blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. Fortunately for the crypto enthusiasts looking to get into the conference, they finally have the chance with the annual summit set close and within near future. The annual meet-up for this year will launch at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City.
The hope with BCI's summit is for the meetings to assist in the growth of the cryptocurrency platform by facilitating rapid growth through expert assistance and advice. And with the high rate of blockchain adoption, the event has had to re-launch another conference in New York in order to prompt a greater platform that will offer crypto enthusiasts the chance to experience purposeful content through the expert speakers, marketing exposure, and venue upgrades.
BCI Summit Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investment Event Details
The BCI summit will start off from 11th June and expects to come to a close on 12th June 2018. The Metropolitan Pavilion in New York's 123 West 18th St. is the host of the blockchain event, which borders on educating cryptocurrency investors through the industry's experts.
BCI Summit Contents Of Discussion
Further, the BCI Summit will aim to share and build the participants by dwelling on pressing matters affecting blockchain, cryptocurrency, regulations and other challenges that in place within the crypto space. Some of the topics on highlights include:
- Valuation of techniques in use to establish the value of a cryptocurrency
- Diversifying cryptocurrency investing through different strategies and allocation techniques
- Understanding the pricing dependencies that we often witness with cryptocurrencies interdependence.
- Hedging tactics that investors can utilize to gain a competitive advantage over the market.
- Reporting requirements from lead accounting and crypto experts that investors can use to detail their crypto portfolio
- Security experts also get to showcase the measures and steps one can take to leverage the risks and threats open to cryptocurrency.
BCI Summit Speakers
The NYC BCI Summit intends to feature various renowned cryptocurrency experts and speakers who will give more insights into the rapidly growing blockchain landscape. The speaker bench will include:
- Warren Whitlock-CEO and Founder at Ochen Publishing, Snr Partner Warren Whitlock and Associates
- Tim McCourt-Equity Products Managing Director at CME Group
- Alfred Jost-CEO, Executive Director and Chairman of SolarOne PLC
- Nikhil Kalghatgi-CIP at CoVenture Crypto
- Vinny Lingham-CEO at Civic Technologies
- Michael Bucella-Global head for strategic partnerships and business development at BlockTower Capital
- Olga Feldmeier- CEO at Smart Valor Inc
- Corry Johnson-Chief Marketing Strategist at Ripple
How The BCI Summit Could Prove Beneficial
Here are some of the voices of reason to attend the meet-up:
- Participants get an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain technology and its elements, with additional future expectations
- Get to learn about various cryptocurrencies and their potential and acceptance in the crypto community
- Learn more about the risks present with blockchain and in particular cryptocurrency
- Crypto enthusiasts will also get to network and build relationships with other investors, managers, experts and other attendees
BCI Summit Conclusion
As of now, the BCI Summit NYC does not list any of its ticket plans but potential attendees can seek more information through registration on the event's website. Additionally, they can sign up and receive updates regarding any changes to the NYC event.