Beluga Pay – BBI ICO Mobile Cryptocurrency Point of Sale System?
About Beluga Pay
Beluga Pay provides a decentralized point of sale system for both fiat and cryptocurrencies. It aims at providing an open source system for assets in order to help the many people out there without access to safe and transparent financial transactions. With a pre-sale slated for November 2017 and an ICO as from 1st December 2017, BelugaPay hopes to raise 100,000 ETH through the sale of its BBI tokens to help fund their growth.
BelugaPay’s Token Utility
The BBI token comes with several benefits to holders and merchants. Here are some benefits:
Membership – BBI allows you to purchase BelugaPay Pro where as a member you can access advanced analytics tools. 1 BBI token will give you access to 1 month of BelugaPay pro.
Factoring – BBI helps increase the speed of transactions from merchants’ deposits down from 3 business days to 1 working day.
Loyalty – You can use your BBI tokens to earn loyalty rewards that you can redeem at various outlets. For every 1000 BBI tokens, you earn 1.25 points, 10,000 BBI you earn 1.5 points and for 50,000 BBI you earn 2 points.
GAS – BBI allows for faster loans and faster merchant pay-outs.
- Token symbol – Beluga Banking Infrastructure (BBI)
- Fixed Supply – 100,000,000 BBI Tokens
- Pre-sale – 14th November 2017 with 20% discount
- ICO start date – 14th December 2017
- ICO end date – 31st January 2018
- Platform – ERC 20
- Exchanges – Listings as from 14th Feb 2018
The proceeds from the ICO will be utilised as follows: 55% for research & development, 20% for operations, 15% for legal and 10% for marketing.
BelugaPay Token Sale Overview
Beluga’s Banking Support System
Unlike other cryptobanks, Beluga’s products have been in the market for quite some time. The products enjoy traditional banking support such as a partnership with one of the largest Mexican bank. Beluga has also been providing POS systems to merchants through Banorte since 2015. Through their BBI token sale, Beluga believes that it can embed crypto payments to more POS systems globaly.
Facts About Beluga
- The company is named after a Beluga whale that’s popular for its smartness and social skills which is what the company lives by.
- Beluga’s IP is held by a Canadian corporation but Beluga Foundation will be opened in Switzerland which will own all the IPs , licenses and technology regarding the BBI tokens.
- All unsold tokens from the ICO will be burned. The non-ICO tokens will be locked in for a period of 1 year.
As much as the company operates remotely from various parts of the globe, most of the developers work from the company’s office in Mexico.
Products from BelugaPay
- Beluga POS – There will be a rich mobile app that will accept crypto, debit and credit cards for small merchants. It will also allow you to manage customers and monitor growth.
- Beluga Restaurant edition – The team also hopes to develop a tablet app that helps you manage servers, orders and the food menu.
- Beluga p2p – Development of user friendly mobile app that initiates p2p payment transfers between friends.
- Beluga payment data – With the BBI tokens, merchants can purchase data that allows them to view anonymous spending patterns.