About the Ben Chatbot
Ben is a new chatbot designed with the primary purpose of making easy the main concepts of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to the user. These concepts, which include buying, selling, and getting information about bitcoin, are key for both new investors and experienced users who would like to learn about the crypto domain
Activities On The Ben Platform
Buying Bitcoin using Ben platform is quite easy, as this short guide shows.
- First and foremost, download Ben app from your device’s App store or Google Play Store
- Create your new user account, which the platform will use to verify your identity.
To know who you are, the platform requires the user to indicate where they live by filling that particular slot.
- You then create a Bitcoin wallet and add a bank account in which you are the only person in control of your funds. This personal wallet allows you to keep, send, and receive Bitcoin.
- You are then ready to purchase Bitcoins. You simply need to tell Ben the amount of funds you need to purchase and the app deposits it directly into your account.
Selling Bitcoin On Ben Platform
Selling Bitcoins using Ben is equally simple:
- First ensure you download Ben app from your device’s App Store or Google Play Store
- Create your new personal user account, which the platform will use to verify your identity.
To know who you are, the app requires that you fill in your area of residence
- Create a personal Bitcoin Wallet in which you are the controller of your funds, and then deposit Bitcoin.
- Finally, you are ready to sell your Bitcoin.You only need to tell Ben how much Bitcoin you want to sell and it will provide the best price of the 6 different exchanges it has, in USD.
This is a digital wallet that stores relevant information like the secure private key used to access Bitcoin address, and to carry out transactions.
How To Get The Bitcoin Wallet
- Ensure you download Ben app from your device’s App Store or Google Play Store.
- Ben will assist the user to set up their personal wallet in which they can personally control their funds.
The user is required to write down a 12-word backup phrase upon creating a wallet. This helps to retrieve the wallet in case they lose their phones or erase Ben app from their devices.
How It Works
Bitcoin wallets allow users to store the cryptocurrency in the Bitcoin Blockchain and to manage funds and other cryptocurrencies. Users can deposit funds into their wallets by sending bitcoins to their public wallet address. The wallet provides the user with an accurate and transparent record of transactions such as pending bank transfers, expected deliveries, purchased and deposited funds, sold and deposited funds and sent funds in their accounts. All this information is recorded in the wallet’s blockchain.
Teach Friends And Family About Bitcoin
You can now employ Ben to get your friends and family taught about Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Simply enter your first name and Ben will tell your friend that you sent him your name
- Enter your friend’s first name, which Ben will use to greet them
- Enter your friend’s email and Ben will email them back.
Alternatively, you can share the link https://ben.co/get-started/ with friends.