Mining is the first aspect of cryptocurrencies which captures the interest of every newcomer into the ecosystem. Unfortunately, profitable mining is not as affordable or accessible as it used to be. Even with the most advanced mining equipment, overhead incurred shaves a significant chunk out of revenue generated, making profits rather measly.
It also takes a great deal of research to find the right tool and learning how to operate them. BergmannOS offers a new solution for miners developed by miners.
What Is BergmannOS?
BergmannOS is a software package which provides a complete mining automation for popular cryptocurrencies including overclocking in auto-mode, individual tuning of GPUs, smart-mining options and round-the-clock push notifications.
BergmannOS will be included in the Bergmann ecosystem, which offers a variety of services and solutions for members of the cryptocurrency industry. Users of the system will have access to:
- Remote control and monitoring of devices for cryptocurrency mining through the web interface
- Native mobile interface
- Automatic optimization of devices with selection of the most affordable and profitable pools and timely selection of the most profitable currencies
- Intelligent subsystem for automatic GPU overclocking
- Mobile notifications about the current status and any failures
- Output of statistical information and reports about the operation of the system
Bergmann ecosystem will combine the disparate crypto industry tools, creating a platform to provide services within the following projects,
BergmannOS – hardware and software system for monitoring and controlling of mining farms
Zephyr (for BergmannOS) – global firmware update introducing the Smart Mining option
Toxer – a system of two major projects: the trading platform and cryptocurrency exchange
Schaman – trading advisor, which will include a telegram-bot for the exchange, customizable according to the system suggestions
During the ICO the BERG token holders are offered to participate in testing of the main functions of the BergmannOS beta-version. Through ICO, BERG token holders are offered a product in its final stages nearing completion. Fundraising is done to complete the final part of the system and the introduction of additional modules based on machine learning algorithms and BergmannOS data analysis.
- Anton Pchelintsev – CEO
- Alexey Petukhov – Senior Linux Developer
- Dmitriy Savonin – Senior Web Developer
- Oksana Danilova – Neural Network Developer
- Maria Starikova – Marketing Manager
BergmannOS ICO Details
- Platform – Ethereum(ERC20)
- Crowdsale – December 11, 2017 to March 11,2018
- Hard cap – 1,500,000 BERG
- Accepted currencies – Ethereum only
The mining OS part of the project is likely to be of keen interest for miners but the team also outlines trading platform and trading bot implementations later on the roadmap which are not adequately explained. The question would arise if they might be spreading themselves too thin by simultaneously focusing on such disparate implementations for which the team seems understaffed.