Beta Version Of CEX.IO Broker To Be Launched Next Month to Offer CFD Trading Forex Options
CEX.IO has announced that they are launching CEX.IO Broke. It features multi-trading solutions which include forex trading platforms. The company confirmed that the beta version will be available by 1st April 2019.
We are excited to share that a new CFD trading platform https://t.co/OPoleqNuJO BROKER will be launched soon. By April 1, it will welcome users and let them enjoy the best features of multi-asset and cryptocurrency trading. pic.twitter.com/Ya1yjUF7da
— CEX.IO (@cex_io) March 5, 2019
Oleksandr Lutskevych, CEO of CEX.IO said:
“A few years ago, CEX.IO was among the first crypto exchanges to offer margin trading for customers. It was obvious that margin trading itself did not satisfy all the needs of professional traders. By diversifying our portfolio of services, we aim to bring crypto closer to a wider audience of multi-asset traders. For example, if you are used to forex trading platforms, you will find familiar functionality on CEX.IO BROKER. With this convenient platform, traders will get a chance to add short and long positions with leverage in crypto.”
Features Of CEX.IO Broker
Established in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider, CEX.IO has become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange, trusted by over a million users.
- Payment Options: Most popular methods; Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer (SWIFT, SEPA), cryptocurrency.
- Competitive fees and low spreads: Enjoy your trade with competitive commissions and tight spreads.
- Drawing tools and customizable trading chart: Enhance your crypto trading experience with the number of drawing tools and fully customizable charts
- Legal Compliance: Registration in the UK, MSB status in FinCEN, essential licenses and strong relations with banks.
- Margin Trading: 1:2 and 1:3 leverages, automatic funds borrowing, no extra accounts needed, negative balance protection.
- Hedge against investment risk: Trade with confidence and offset the risk of any unfavorable price changes by using hedging against investment risk strategy.
- Cross-Platform Trading: Trading via a website, mobile app, WebSocket and REST API. FIX API for institutional traders.
- High Liquidity: Fast order execution, low spread, access to high liquidity order book for top currency pairs.
Bitcoin Price News: BitMEX CEO $10K Forecast, $400K Prediction, BTC Dominance Dying + Today's Analysis