Bgogo Crypto Exchange Opens Its Doors to Market Makers to Improve Trading and Liquidity
Bgogo—the cryptocurrency and bitcoin exchange platform—on Monday, November 5, 2018, announced that it had now started accommodating submissions for MM (Market Makers).
The reason behind this decision is the fact that the platform is looking to enhance its trading depth, liquidity, as well as overall trading experience.
Bgogo News – Bgogo Opens Registration for Market Makers pic.twitter.com/FABESfpFmH
— Bgogo Exchange (@BgogoExchange) November 5, 2018
Before submitting your application, it is important to note the following information related to being a Market Maker for the platform:
- Account holders will not be charged any trading fees
- The accounts will be exempted from trade mining, as well as the other benefits associated with Bgogo. This will also include all the other coins that have been featured on this platform.
- Any person or company applying for this type of account will need to submit their proposal via email. While doing so, they must ensure that they have captured the following information correctly:
- Individual introduction or team introduction as well as the inclusion of a background statement
- The proposal needs to have a properly documented history of having worked as a Market Maker in the past.
- The ecosystem will use the information that has been submitted to it to determine who qualifies for an account and who does not.
- Make sure that you have submitted all the required details by 31st December 2018. All the accounts that will be approved will begin trading in early 2019.
- As soon as your account has been approved, it will have a daily transactional requirement that is equal to five Bitcoins.
About the Platform
It is important to note that the Bgogo.com domain has its headquarters in California, although it is officially registered in the Cayman Islands. The company was founded by elite members from internet giants such as Alibaba, Facebook, IBM, and Twitter.