Binance All Set to Support BitTorrent (BTT) Airdrop Program for TRON (TRX) Holders
According to a post shared by the Binance team earlier today, the cryptocurrency exchange has announced its decision to confirm support for the upcoming BitTorrent (BTT) Airdrop Program for TRON (TRX) holders. To start with, over the course of the first airdrop, the firm will take a screenshot of TRX balances at blockheight 6,600,000 — corresponding to 1.1% of the total BTT token supply.
Lastly, it should also be made clear that the firm will be distributing BTT to TRX holders at a fixed ratio of 1 TRX = 0.11 BTT.
More on the Matter
As mentioned earlier, Binance is all set to provide customers with support for the monthly BTT airdrop program. In this regard, the firm will take a snapshot of TRX balances at 0:00 (UTC) on the 11th day of each month, following which a fixed amount of BTT will be doled out to eligible participants using the formula given below:
- BTT received by User A = Amount of TRX held by User A at the time of snapshot / Total TRX held by Binance at the time of snapshot * Total BTT received by Binance based on total TRX holdings for the respective monthly airdrop.
— Binance (@binance) January 22, 2019
Between 2019 and 2025, the Following Amount of BTT Will be Airdropped Per Month
- 2019/03/11 – 2020/02/11: 990,000,000 BTT will be airdropped to eligible customers.
- 2020/03/11 – 2021/02/11: 1,072,500,000 BTT will be airdropped to eligible customers.
- 2021/03/11 – 2022/02/11: 1,155,000,000 BTT will be airdropped to eligible customers.
- 2022/03/11 – 2023/02/11: 1,237,500,000 BTT will be airdropped to eligible customers.
- 2023/03/11 – 2024/02/11: 1,320,000,000 BTT will be airdropped to eligible customers.
- 2024/03/11 – 2025/02/11: 1,402,500,000 BTT will be airdropped to eligible customers.
Other Key Details Worth Bearing in Mind
- Any TRX tokens that are classified as “pending” (be it for a deposit or withdrawal) will not be counted towards a user’s total TRX holdings.
- Balance totals amounting to less than 100 TRX (including those in trade orders) will not be made eligible to participate in the airdrop event.
Further details regarding the airdrop will be made available to the public in the coming few days and weeks.