Cryptocurrency Exchange Binance has announced the nominies for the 7th Round of “Community Coin of the Month.” The voting competition is set to begin today (June 15th) at 10:00 (UTC) and will go through June 19th at 0:00 AM (UTC). After the voting has stopped, Binance will announce the winner of the 7th Round of ‘Community Coin of the Month.'
— Binance (@binance) June 15, 2018
Here are the 8 nominees:
- Arcblock (ABT)
- Bytom (BTM)
- Dock (DOCK)
- Fusion (FSN)
- Havven (HAV)
- Oyster (PRL)
- Pundi X (NPXS)
- Ravencoin (RVN)
Rules for Voting:
- You can vote for as many coin as you would like, but you only have 1 attempt to submit your vote.
- Example – you can select all 8 coins when you vote, but you cannot come back to vote again
- Each nominee selected for voting will cost 0.1 BNB
- Example – All 8 selected would be a total of 0.8 BNB
- You're votes will be multiplied based on the amount of BNB you hold in your account on June 19th at 0:00 AM (UTC). Multiplication can range from 1x to 500x.
- Example – If you vote for all 8 (0.8 BNB) and you hold 10 BNB in your account at the end of the vote, your vote would be worth 0.8 * 10 = 8
- Upon completion of the competition, Binance will review all votes for legitimacy and then list the winner (within a reasonable time-frame).
If you want to start voting, you can head to: https://www.binance.com/vote.html
- 1st Round – Stratis (STRAT)
- 2nd Round – Substratum (SUB)
- 3rd Round – Zcoin (XZC)
- 4th Round – ETHLend (LEND)
- 5th Round – RaiBlocks (XRB)
- 6th Round – Zilliqa (ZIL)
- 7th Round – TBA
Good luck to all the nominees, stay tuned for the winner in the next few days.