Binance Community Coin of the Month 7th Round Announced – Nominees Are In
Cryptocurrency Exchange Binance has announced the nominies for the 7th Round of “Community Coin of the Month.” The voting competition is set to begin today (June 15th) at 10:00 (UTC) and will go through June 19th at 0:00 AM (UTC). After the voting has stopped, Binance will announce the winner of the 7th Round of ‘Community Coin of the Month.'
— Binance (@binance) June 15, 2018
Here are the 8 nominees:
- Arcblock (ABT)
- Bytom (BTM)
- Dock (DOCK)
- Fusion (FSN)
- Havven (HAV)
- Oyster (PRL)
- Pundi X (NPXS)
- Ravencoin (RVN)
Rules for Voting:
- You can vote for as many coin as you would like, but you only have 1 attempt to submit your vote.
- Example – you can select all 8 coins when you vote, but you cannot come back to vote again
- Each nominee selected for voting will cost 0.1 BNB
- Example – All 8 selected would be a total of 0.8 BNB
- You're votes will be multiplied based on the amount of BNB you hold in your account on June 19th at 0:00 AM (UTC). Multiplication can range from 1x to 500x.
- Example – If you vote for all 8 (0.8 BNB) and you hold 10 BNB in your account at the end of the vote, your vote would be worth 0.8 * 10 = 8
- Upon completion of the competition, Binance will review all votes for legitimacy and then list the winner (within a reasonable time-frame).
If you want to start voting, you can head to: https://www.binance.com/vote.html
- 1st Round – Stratis (STRAT)
- 2nd Round – Substratum (SUB)
- 3rd Round – Zcoin (XZC)
- 4th Round – ETHLend (LEND)
- 5th Round – RaiBlocks (XRB)
- 6th Round – Zilliqa (ZIL)
- 7th Round – TBA
Good luck to all the nominees, stay tuned for the winner in the next few days.