What Is Biograffi?
BIOGRAFFI is an Ethereum based social media application that provides a phenomenal way for users to create and share their life stories. The posts range from their likes and dislikes to their hobbies, with other users. The application aims at combining the features of social media and the crypto world. Biograffi also seeks to offers users with a pleasant social media experience, as it will ensure that there are no spam posts or post that are irrelevant and uninteresting.
The main competitive advantage of the application is the fact that it will enable users to earn Biograffi (BGF) tokens when they create and share the biography, which can be about the different aspects of a user’s life.
Biograffi Main Feature
Despite the fact that there are other similar platforms that enable users to earn for posting content and receiving comments or votes on their posts, Biograffi differentiates itself from those platforms, as users need not think of what to post. Biograffi in most instances will recommend to the user the best content they should post.
The mobile app has thousands of tags and predefined options that users can choose from on what they could post. The application will also recommend users with the pictures that can suit their posts best.
How Biograffi lockchain Social Network Biography App Works
A user’s earning are updated daily and they can analyze the percentage of their earnings in real time. Users can earn the BGF tokens in various ways such as:
- Creating and posting life stories within the application. The level of earning depends on the number of times a user posts and how relevant and interesting the post is. The post earning will also increase according to the number of times the post is shared.
- Downloading and registering on the application will earn users 500 BGF
- Any new friends that a user adds in Biograffi will earn the users more BGF tokens.
- The platform also has a daily bounty program that will distribute 100,000 BGF tokens among all the users based on their post count.
- Users can also receive the tokens as rewards from others users who like the content of their posts
According to its roadmap, Biograffi will launch its own blockchain by the end of 2018, which in turn means that all the media files that a user uploads on the platform will be stored in the blockchain ledger, which is immutable and decentralized thus offering users more control of their data.
The application is currently only accessible on android devices. However, the development team is working on releasing the iOS version soon.
Biograffi BGF Tokens Details
The social media application is powered by the Ethereum based BGF tokens. Users can buy and sell the tokens on multiple exchanges such as Ether Delta and Fork Delta. The tokens can then be securely stored in wallets that support BGF like MyEtherWallet. The total market supply of the tokens is 1,000,000,000 BGF.
- 200 million BGF – Development Fund
- 300 million BGF– Founders and developers
- 200 million BGF– investors
- 100 million BGF– Future airdrops and bounties
- 200 million BGF – ongoing Airdrop (it is currently finished)