Faast, A Crypto Exchanger Has Just Integrated Into The Bitaccess, A Bitcoin Teller Machine
The Faast which has been developed by the Bitaccess as in instance crypto exchanger has just gone ahead to announce that it has officially integrated into all the Bitcoin Teller Machines also referred to as the BTMs, which will be running the Bitaccess software.
With this move, it will allow the different users the ability to use the BTMs and be able to buy about 70 plus altcoins with cash, or instead, you could quickly sell the coins and get cash on the spot.
BTM Has Made A Positive Impact In The Crypto World
The BTMs have been able to represent a huge leap forward when it comes to the evolution taking place in the crypto world. In the past years, the company has been able to drive the successful adoption of the new concept; this is by ensuring they have offered a seamless portal that can be used between the bitcoin and cash. As a result, this has become very valuable for the individuals who are not able to access the crypto coins.
Despite the significant downturn that has taken place in the crypto world in 2018, the Bitaccess goes on to state that the use of the BTMs seemed to have remained steady in 2018, as they were able to record an average buy out of $100, while the sell amount was at $250, this is since March 2018.
During this period, the BTM and the Faast projects were still running separately; however, the long term goal for the Bitaccess company was to ensure they have combined the two projects into the product that has been built today.
A product that is complete, has been designed with a frictionless ecosystem that can be used for buying, allocating and selling the crypto coins. All this will be done by ensuring they have adequately linked the digital to the fiat assets, while all this is happening the centralized exchanges are being cut out in any of the transactions to the maximum extent possible.
How You Will Be Buying Bitcoins With The Use Of The Bitaccess BTM
– The first thing you shall do is go to the website, which is https://bitaccessbtm.com, this will help you find the BTM that is closest to you.
– The next thing is visiting the BTM that has been identified for you, click on the start button that is on the touch screen. Once you have done this enter your cell phone number, this will send a confirmation code through sms, with this code you will be able to proceed on the system.
– While still on the screen you will see different options that are available that you could either sell or buy the BTC or verifying your identity, then there is a new button that has been put for altcoins, here is where you touch the altcoin button.
– Once selected the altcoins button you should see a new menu appearing with all the newly added altcoins. The system has been designed in a manner it can allow you to type in with the touch keyboard the type of coin you would want.
– At this point you select the crypto-coin you are hoping to purchase.
– Once selected you can proceed to show the QR code for your wallet to the camera on the BTM so that it can quickly read your address.
– The next screen that will appear will ask you to insert some cash.
– Once you have done this, go ahead and confirm the information that is displayed on the screen, once the information is correct click on the ‘I’m done’ option.
– Once the transaction is completed you should be able to see a confirmation screen appearing. And immediately you will also receive a confirmation message straight to your phone plus a link to the receipt of the transaction you have just completed. The receipt that has been presented contains the date, fiat, time plus the crypto amount, wallet address and the tx hash, not forgetting the location where this transaction took place.