BitClub Network may be a lucrative way to earn bitcoins. Find out how the company works today in our review.

What Is BitClub Network?

BitClub Network is a “team of experts, entrepreneurs, professionals, network marketers, and programming geeks.” This group has come together to create a network marketing company based on the benefits and rise of bitcoin.

This group has created one of the world’s largest bitcoin mining pools. That pool is called the BitClub network pool.

The image above is a screenshot from this website offers an official count of the worlds largest bitcoin mining transactions in the blockchain. As we see at the time of this screenshot in 2017, Bitclub Network accounts for 4.3% of the hashing power of the entire blockchain network.

From researching Bitclub Network it appears to be one of the most well supported mining operations, with incentives for members who invest in their mining system.

In a nutshell the Network is a fast growing hosting cloud mining equipment service provider, that affiliates can become a part of.

Bitclub Network's hosting services are located all over the world concentrated in China, Japan, Dubai, Europe, Indonesia, Canada, South America & Central America, Singapore, Malasya, Australia to name a few.

More About The Bitclub Mining Pool

The pool was originally established exclusively to Bitclub Network, In October 2014. During the time their operation had accumulated millions of dollars worth mining equipment and was steadily growing. When the hashing power of the operation reached 1% of the bitcoin network, the group decided it was time to open the opportunity to new miners and continue growing the equipment hashing power to 5% or even 10%.

The Bitclub network opportunity offers a chance to direct mining power to a free pool that has continuous growth. The Bitclub network team helps members profit, regardless of their knowledge levels of mining.

Some of the benefits of Bitclub Network include:

  • No mining Fees
  • Get pay to a debit card
  • STRATUM Pool mining software
  • Great incentive and prizes for miners.

The reason why they can operate without fees is because the company is supported by thousands of members who participate in the Bitclub Network worldwide opportunity as affiliates.

With this business model everyone who joins the network can purchase mining hardware and share the profits from all the bitcoin mined. Everyone who becomes a member must dictate a portion of their earnings to invest into additional mining power for a total of 1000 days. Because everyone in the network is investing in the mining operation, the mining pools can continue growing from the contribution of all members.

This is a very unique opportunity backed up with a real mining operation.

Mining As A Business Opportunity

In reality, the days of profitable bitcoin mining for individual investors are over. Today, bitcoin mining requires enormous computing power. That’s why individuals band together into bitcoin pools.

BitClub Network operates two mines. One is located in Iceland. The company doesn’t explain where the other is located. However, they claim their Iceland facility “is open to the public who meet certain qualifications for visitation”.

Basically, BitClub Network purchases all its mining equipment (the computers and server infrastructure). The organization is responsible for maintaining and upgrading this equipment.

Members can join the mining pool by “buying in” with bitcoin. It’s like an investment. You chip in bitcoin, and the company repurchases computer equipment while continually expanding operations.

When you invest into Bitclub Network, you are investing in:

  • Today's modern and best bitcoin mining hardware
  • Application-specific integrated circuit Bitcoin Mining Hardware.
  • Petahash
  • Cloud mining
  • Hosting Services
  • As well as hardware equipment

Is BitClub Network A Legit Opportunity?

Bitclub network is backed by thousands of miners around the world. Each of these miners must dedicate a share of their bitcoin profits to the servers. This allows the network to continuously grow.

Unlike a conventional bitcoin mining pool, users don’t dedicate their computer resources to the pool. Instead they receive a share of the profit for investing into the pool.

This is where the network marketing portion of BitClub Network comes into play: the company has an affiliate referral program. Existing members can make money by referring new members.

Members can view BitClub Network’s mining pool stats at their official website, including a breakdown of their pool effective hash rate (currently sitting at 171.29 PH/s).

How Much Does It Cost To Join BitClub Network?

Joining the network costs between $500 and $2000.

Like most network marketing companies, there is an investment involved with joining BitClub. As mentioned above, a portion of this fee will go towards the mining pool itself, and the other portion will go towards upgrading and maintaining the mining equipment.

You can invest in BitClub Network for $500, $1,000, or $2,000. The more you pay today, the more profit you’ll earn. Each purchase lets you receive bitcoin for a total of 1,000 days:

Mining Pool #1 ($500 USD)

Shares earn 50% profit, with the other 50% “being used to fund the mining operation costs and to purchase additional mining shares”, explains the official website.

Mining Pool #2 ($1,000 USD)

Just like Pool #1, total bitcoin earnings will be split among all members in the pool and paid out. Each share earns 60% profit, with the other 40% being used to fund mining operations and to purchase additional mining shares.

Mining Pool #3 ($2,000 USD)

Total bitcoin earnings are split among all members in the pool. Each share earns 70% profit, with the other 30% used to fund mining operations and purchase additional mining shares.

Ultimately, BitClub Network describes their investment opportunity as a way to earn passive bitcoin. Members receive a share of the total bitcoin mined for the day. A portion of that profit goes to you and a portion goes towards the Pool.

Obviously, you can also make money by referring others to BitClub Network.

Joining BitClub Network

Affiliate membership to BitClub Network is $99.

In order to earn a commission a member must invest in the “mining pools”, resulting in an minimum cost of $500 to $2000 to join BitClub Network affiliate membership.

Bitclub Network can be a great opportunity for those looking for a legit way to invest into cloud mining, hosting services, and cryptocurrencies.

Obviously, the bitcoin world is filled with scams at the moment. There’s enormous hype around bitcoin, and that means newbies are flooding to the cryptocurrency in droves with  that said, Biclub Network actually provides a unique, legit opportunity that can give members an open window to operate in the business of mining profitably.

[FREE] Get Our Best Crypto Trading, Mining & Investing Hacks:


*Action Required* Enter Your Email To Get Insight For Trending Coin News & Reviews

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.


  1. I’m really sure that this is the moment to investin Bitcoin. The changes in the ecurrency market have been quite dramatice recently but the clear trend is certainly up. The projections give a sure headsup that now is when to transfer currency into Bitcoin. Signs are just the same as when Bitcoin was only loose change in value. Dramatically different from the several thousand it is at the moment. Do not dither. Get into Bitcoin as soon as you can Do not get too cautious. Bitcoin is rapidly becoming accepted as a reputable currency. There is some rejection from the confidence is increasing fast. It is logical now to consider including Bitcoin in investment portfolios. An important feature of Bitcoin is how it is owned by the participants that use the currency. As costs can be less than 1 the currency is not loved by banks. Possibly Bitcoin should be accepted as a example of community monetarism.

  2. This option is exponentially a smarter way to invest in Bitcoin and the top Alt coins. Buying and holding the coins is less lucrative because they aren’t earning interest. Essentially, with mining, you are. Reproduction will always win over holding.

  3. Thank you for the detailed and honest review. This just relieved me from the fear of running into another bitcoin scam. However, what is the difference just being an affiliate with $99 fee and someone who invests in the pool with $500, $1000 or $2000? Does an affiliate stand a chance of being part of the pool by starting out with $99?


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

nine − three =