Bitcoin Ads Train

Bitcoin Ads.Train is a new platform for advertisers that allows customers to buy and sell targeted Bitcoin and cryptocurrency traffic. Users can choose from a variety of different media types, including banner ads, video advertisements and much more.

Bitcoin Ads Train Partner Program

In addition to one being able to buy and sell ads on the Bitcoin Ads.Train platform, there is also an affiliate program on offer. This allows affiliates to refer users the to Ads.Train network and earn commissions.

Below are the features of the Partner Program:

  • Get paid Immediately
  • Infinite earnings
  • Unlimited referrals
  • 10 level commissions
  • 80% referral commission
  • Instantly paid via bitcoin
  • No monthly fees ever
  • No annual fees ever
  • Low one time cost
  • Professional accessibility fee — 0.0072 btc
  • 5,000 banner views — free

How Bitcoin Ads Train Partner Program Works

Whenever you refer a new user, that new user's payment is then shared & split to the correct proportions the moment they issue the payment.

With payments like this, there will always be money to cover as you are receiving the supply payment every time (never borrowed funds, delayed funds or funds on charge) and the platform just takes a 20% management fee in total once all 10 levels are finished and share percentages equally up to 100 percent of their source payment.

Example Level 1:

When you refer on level 1 you immediately get 60 percent of this origin funds from the brand new paying referred consumer and management gets the remaining 40 percent.

Example Level 2:

If you refer a new user on par 2 you get 60%+10% and the downline gets the remaining 30% and so on… so there'll always be 100 percent of this origin funds being split and shared to all referrers & management correctly at the exact time that the payment is made.

Apparently, there is no room to be scammed as all payments are done immediately at the source and paid to the Bitcoin wallet. Plus, you also get paid for several back-office advertising buys by your referrals, that is also paid instantly to your external bitcoin wallet.

Bitcoin Ads Train Summary

Bitcoin Ads Train is an advertising network that helps businesses earn more money through targeted website traffic. The brand’s Partner program could also be a good way for webmasters to earn additional money and residual commissions in a timely manner.

[FREE] Get Our Best Crypto Trading, Mining & Investing Hacks:

*Action Required* Enter Your Email To Get Insight For Trending Coin News & Reviews

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

ten − 3 =