The Bitcoin Beginner, or TheBitcoinBeginner.com, promises to help you “join the cryptocurrency gold rush”. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is Bitcoin Beginner?
Bitcoin Beginner is an online course that wants to teach you the basics of cryptocurrency investing and trading. The platform promises to help anyone “join the cryptocurrency gold rush” – even if they have no previous experience in cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin Beginner also claims that easy money is just around the corner. Anyone can “earn big $$$$,” explains the official website, by investing in bitcoin.
The course consists of a downloadable eBook sold through Clickbank. The eBook is priced at a one-time fee of $37 USD.
It’s unclear who wrote the Bitcoin Beginner eBook. No author or contact information is listed. However, it doesn’t seem to be written by any well-known person in the industry, or anyone with unique insight into the crypto world.
What Will You Learn In Bitcoin Beginner?
Obviously, Bitcoin Beginner isn’t the only bitcoin education course available online. There are plenty of free and paid courses available. What makes Bitcoin Beginner worth nearly $40 for a PDF file?
Overall, Bitcoin Beginner is a basic overview of bitcoin and how it works. It’s a guide catered towards complete beginners. If you’ve just purchased your first cryptocurrencies, or if you just heard about bitcoin and are curious, then Bitcoin Beginner may be the right choice for you.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this brief PDF:
- Where to start with bitcoin, including a general introduction to bitcoin as a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- How to buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on popular exchanges
- The benefits of cryptocurrencies, including why they could be a big deal in the future
- Why blockchain technology is helping to revolutionize the world
- Step by step guide to acquiring your first bitcoin
- How to use digital currency wallets and other storage methods
- How to buy alternative cryptocurrencies, or altcoins
- ICOs and real world examples of how cryptocurrencies are revolutionizing the world
- How to build a balanced, profitable cryptocurrency portfolio
- Which altcoins you should invest in today, and which altcoins provide the best long-term value
- The “dark side” of bitcoin, including its connection to the criminal world
Ultimately, there isn’t much information in Bitcoin Beginner that you can’t find online for free. It’s an introduction to bitcoin for complete beginners. The only advantage of Bitcoin Beginner is that you get all of this information condensed into a single PDF file – so it’s up to you to decide if that convenience is worth $37.
Bitcoin Beginner Pricing
Bitcoin Beginner is priced at $37 USD.
The book comes with the same refund policy as every Clickbank product: if you don’t like the product within 60 days, then you can return it for a full refund.
Who Wrote Bitcoin Beginner?
Typically, when you’re being asked to pay $37 for a PDF file, you should make sure the information comes from a trusted source.
Unfortunately, there’s no author listed on Bitcoin Beginner. There’s no “About” page where the author describes his extensive experience with cryptocurrency trading, and there’s no proof that the writer has unique expertise in the world of crypto.
Bitcoin Beginner Conclusion
Ultimately, Bitcoin Beginner is a straightforward PDF file that introduces readers to the world of bitcoin for a price of $37. It’s not the cheapest eBook you can buy online, and much of the information can be found online for free. However, if you appreciate the convenience of having information condensed into a single source, then Bitcoin Beginner may be the right choice for you.
It’s also important to remember that Bitcoin Beginner comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 60 days with no questions asked.