Bitcoin Expert Jeff Brown’s The Near Future Report: Bonner & Partner’s Amazon Coin and Crypto IRA Secrets?
In 1978, Bill Bonner created what we now know as The Agora The business started as a small publishing company and has grown into one of the largest and most successful newsletter publishers in the world. Bonner & Partners, founded in 2009, serves as Bill’s personal research division.
Every day, Bill and his global team of handpicked experts cut through the mainstream double-talk to show you how the business and financial worlds really work… where average investors are making big mistakes… and how to protect yourself and your money.
It’s the kind of wisdom you won’t find anywhere else. That’s why Bill’s essays are “required reading” throughout our organization. Several years ago, publishing magnate Porter Stansberry put it best:
“Bill’s approach still forms the basis of how I look at every transaction, every business deal, every investment, every relationship, every opportunity, and every big decision in my personal and professional life.”
Bill isn’t the only strong voice at Bonner & Partners. Today, he is joined by staunch libertarian Dan Denning, value investing expert Chris Mayer, and tech industry veteran Jeff Brown. Now, with cryptocurrencies booming, they have shown interest in educating people about the recent trend.
The Near Future Report By Bonner & Partner: Jeff Brown
In the introductory video for the product, Jeff Brown says that Amazon is going to launch their own cryptocurrency. He goes on in lengths to explain the reasons for him to have the prediction. This, if true, will have a profound effect on the crypto ecosystem and will mark the mainstream entry.
Brown says that one doesn’t need to know what’s going to happen miles down the road to get rich on tech stocks. You only need to know what’s coming right around the corner. That’s why he calls the report
“The Near Future Report.”
Brown claims that there are untold opportunities to be made by following his guidelines presented in both his monthly newsletter and his special cryptocurrency reports. In fact, he goes to great lengths to demonstrate the opportunity for growth by investing in tech stocks and cryptocurrency, relying on a dizzying number of newspaper clippings and impressive graph charts that have dramatically rising arrows moving from left to right.
The biggest opportunity, though, is a secret. He references the secret several times in his promotional copy without actually spilling the beans — at least not to non-paying customers.
What You Get With The Subscription?
- 12 monthly The Near Future Report letters with all the back issues included: 12 monthly issues, each with new recommendations on how to make the most gains from the tech market; full access to the back issues of The Near Future Report; full access to The Near Future Report model portfolio; exclusive members-only email alerts with the buy and sell recommendations, stop losses, and buy-up-to prices.
- Bonus #1: Special report Amazon Coin: Two Ways to Profit from the Next Blockchain Revolution: When Amazon makes its coin announcement, the two stocks featured in this report will drive the new wave of the crypto craze. This is not something that’s coming in the next 10 or 20 years. It’s happening right here and right now. Blockchain stocks are your biggest chance to profit since the internet boom and you need to have them in your portfolio.
- Bonus #2: Special report Secrets of The Cryptocurrency IRA: Cryptocurrencies are still one of the fastest ways to huge gains. However, up until now, the only way to capture these kinds of profits was to buy each coin individually. For regular investors who aren’t crypto experts, that can be difficult and dangerous. In this report, you’ll discover a new and exciting way to get fast gains from cryptos without the risk and hassle that come with it. It’s the best of both worlds: It’s a regular, tax-deferred IRA account with the special profit potential of cryptos. In this special report, you’ll learn everything you need to know to stash away your tax-free fortune with cryptocurrencies.
- Bonus #3: Special report The Perfect Crypto Portfolio to Multiply Your Retirement Funds by More Than 1,000%: It’s crucial that you understand how to split your Cryptocurrency IRA allocation to properly grab the most profits in 2018 and beyond. Jeff has put together a winning combination of three eligible cryptos and what percentage you should own of each. He’ll break down the proper percentage and explain why. And he’ll give you some special tips on opening your Cryptocurrency IRA.
- Bonus #4: Special report Ten Cryptocurrencies to Avoid Like the Plague: While there are some fantastic blockchain projects out there, and ICOs that present incredible investment opportunities, the vast majority are terrible projects and even worse investments. If you’re seriously thinking about getting involved with cryptocurrencies and blockchain, you have to be very careful because there’s real risk involved. Jeff researched all the crypto companies currently on the market and prepared a plan for you to avoid the scams. He identified 10 cryptocurrencies that you absolutely must to avoid, all of them disclosed in this special report.
An average investor John J wrote:
“Thank you. I have just purchased The Near Future Report. I spent Sunday getting the education of a lifetime on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. That was probably worth the money I plunked down in itself. I shall consider my purchase of your newsletter money well spent.”
Another crypto investor Stanley P wrote:
“Your passion and knowledge of the technology sector are quite obvious from your research. I really enjoy reading and learning from you about this sector and your recommendations.”
Just at first glance at Jeff’s product, it looks like a scam. His claims of Amazon Coin is far fetched at best. His price tag of $79 seems lucrative but just the product seems disappointing. If this super-secret investment information was so lucrative, Brown wouldn’t be sharing it with anyone — he’d be investing heavily himself and keeping it on the down low so he doesn’t have to share that success.
If you’re not interested, you can always cancel within 60 days and get your money back. But if you don’t cancel within that time, make sure you turn off auto-renewal if you don’t want an unpleasant surprise in 24 months. Although, the credibility of the refund has not been verified.