Bitcoin Price News Week in Review: All the Top BTC Predictions in One Summary
Bitcoin (BTC) Weekly Recap: Price Predictions, Future Trends and Much More from the Crypto Community
Welcome to this week's Bitcoin Price news recap. Here is the place we share all of the latest BTC value forecasts and analysis from the most reputable and known community contributors in the crypto space.
After crossing the all important USD $4,000 resistance mark recently, many experts are now of the opinion that the flagship cryptocurrency is starting to exhibit signs that are similar to those that were seen during the bear cycle of 2015.
In this regard, it is worth pointing out that many experts believe that in the near future one of two scenarios will play out for Bitcoin:
- Market support will continue and the premier alt-asset will rise to a price point of around $4,800.
- Bearish sentiment will once again prevail and take BTC down to below the sub-$2k mark ($1,800 to be exact).
Bitcoin Giving a Tell-Tale Sign while Analyst “Expecting a Promising April Returns” on BTC Rival, XRP
Currently, Bitcoin is not seeing much action so much so that it has become boring, as we have reported previously. The leading cryptocurrency hasn't managed to cross the $4,100 barrier since late February and currently sulking around $4k level.
At the time of writing, the leading cryptocurrency has been trading at $4,030 with 24-hours loss of 0.16 percent while managing the daily trading volume of $9.6 billion, as per the data provided by Coinmarketcap.
Sentiment switched from decently bullish to super bearish on a day that closed $60 below its open.
A tell-tale sign that BTC has become super boring.
Nothing has changed based on yesterday.
As long as 3900 holds it's bullish to me.
If it breaks I'd expect 3500 or lower.
— DonAlt (@CryptoDonAlt) March 22, 2019
However, according to the crypto analyst, The Cryptomist, we still have some days left to test this region before we head back down below to test the 3,900 range. So, for the time being, the flagship cryptocurrency would oscillate between this range and until it breaks above through $4.2-$4.5k level or downwards to $3,400, it would just stay boring.
Mentioned couple days ago we will see movement for yesterday price action
We dropped and bounced of candle support as RSI support failed
We have 2-3 days to break this 4010 region resistance before we break this candle support and test target #1 at 3900 range pic.twitter.com/bclvVRlZqy
— The Cryptomist (@TheCryptomist) March 22, 2019
Analyst, the Cryptomist is also bullish on the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap of nearly $13 billion If Bitcoin doesn’t take extreme swings, she is expecting good returns from XRP which is currently sitting at $0.312 with 24-hours loss of 0.33 percent.
Often look at USD pair but looking at $BTC pair, I am still bullish!
We have a falling wedge which aligns with RSI pennant
Expecting a promising April returns, should btc behave :) pic.twitter.com/vOGA3t89yJ
— The Cryptomist (@TheCryptomist) March 22, 2019
Meanwhile, China’s Center for Information and industry Development (CCID) released its latest crypto ratings index that continues to favor the smart contracts platform EOS, Tron, and Ethereum at the first, second, and third place respectively.
Bitcoin received the 15th spot while Ripple was even down below at 14th rank on the basis of applicability, creativity, and performance of a crypto’s basic tech.
As many of our readers might be well aware of, the coming few months will most likely see the launch of a host of new crypto products that could spur widespread market adoption as well as help increase the value of the altcoin sector as a whole.
(i) Fidelity: It is expected that within the next 2-3 months, global financial services provider Fidelity, a firm that is currently in possession of around $7.2 trillion worth of client assets, will be launching its very own crypto custody & trading platform.
(ii) Facebook: As reported by Bitcoinexchangeguide earlier this month, the folks over at Facebook are currently working to create their very own digital token offering that will eventually be deployed via the company’s various messaging services (such as Whatsapp).
- Arthur Hayes: In a recent interview with BitMEX topman Arthur Hayes, he stated that as the crypto winter draws to a close, he is quite certain that by the start of Q4 2018, BTC will scale up to an impressive price point of $10k. Not only that, Hayes also added that even though he believes Bitcoin is destined to once again go up to the $20,000 mark, it is important for the flagship cryptocoin to break the all important $10K “psychological” barrier first.
- Naeem Islam: Chief Analyst for Think Markets UK, Naeem Aslam, believes that as bullish sentiment starts to gain traction within this burgeoning financial domain once more, Bitcoin will easily reach a price point of $400,000.
- Ryan Selkis: Former Consensys executive, Ryan Selkis, too is off the opinion that it is currently the ideal time for investors to purchase some crypto. While Selkis did not provide an exact figure as to how high he thinks Bitcoin will go up-to in the coming months, he did say that the future looked ”extremely bright” for the premier alt-asset.
- Tone Vays: Well known analyst and trader Tone Vays is of the opinion that if BTC goes beyond the $4.2K mark soon, it will most definitely cross the $6,000 price barrier by the end of this year.
- Justin Sun: TRON Founder Justin Sun too is confident that Bitcoin has the potential to trade in excess of $5,000 all through this year— despite some technical indicators suggesting that a bear market could remain in place for the coming 8-12 months.
- Binance CEO: CZ recently tweeting that $4,000 & $300,000 there are tough days, and there are good days. We are always here.
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin's Bull of Bulls, gives reasons backing his $250,000 BTC/USD prediction by the year 2023.
- Anthony Pomp: Outspoken bitcoin supporter ‘Pomp' echoed investor sentiment in that the next crypto market bull run will be unprecedented, trillions of new dollars will start flowing in and surpass what the great 2017 rally produced.
- Brian Kelly: CNBC Fast Money Trader tells everyone via tweet #BuyBitcoin on March 23
- Mike Novogratz: After telling everyone they should be kissing Satoshi Nakamoto's feet for his bitcoin creation, he tells all bear market listeners – the price can only go up.
- As per Bitcoin’s historical data, the currency’s market dominance has dipped to a near 7-Month Low. However, if past trends are to be believed, this movement is actually quite bullish for the asset.
- Over the course of the past 10-15 days, almost all of the digital currencies in the top-10 have showcased tremendous gains.
- Over the past week or so, currencies such as KuCoin, Huobi Token and Maximine Coin have been able to gain more than 50% value.
Live Bitcoin (BTC) Price:
1 BTC/USD =$45,709.7846 change ~ -7.14%
Latest BTC Price Insights from Top Crypto Experts
- BitMEX CEO $10K Forecast, $400K Prediction, BTC Dominance Dying + Chart Summary
- Bitcoin Price (March 21): Tim Draper's $250,000 BTC/USD by 2023 with 2019 Sideways Trading, Shorting and Bottom Calls
- Bitcoin Price News: Top 5 BTC Prediction Forecasts from Leading Crypto Analysts (March 20th)
- Crucial BTC Price Resistance Analysis, Pomp's Mega-Bull Run and $10K in 6 Months? (March 19th)
- Bitcoin Price Bullseye Bullet Points: All-In-One Top BTC Analysis from Bulls and Bears (March 18th)
- Bitcoin Price [Monday Morning Market Update]: Latest BTC Predictions and Chart Analysis (March 17th)
- Tom Lee’s Crypto Macro Factors, Bold Bitcoin is Gold Prediction, BTC Sellers Exhausted (March 16th)
- BTC Was $285 Four Years Ago Today, $300,000 BTC/USD Binance CEO Prediction, ‘Key Level’ to Watch (March 15th)