Typically, the human brain is designed to process information using charts and graphs for easy display of large amounts of complex data. That is because these infographics are much more comfortable than poring over the endless number of spreadsheets or reports. That is where data visualization comes in.
As you can experiment with a different scenario, Bitcoin Visuals have taken the initiative to establish a data visualization platform for the Bitcoin blockchain. With data visualization bringing a significant change in how we work with data, Bitcoin Visuals is looking to utilize the innovation as a means to enable Bitcoin enthusiasts, developers and investors to monitor issues more rapidly. That also allows them to dig for more insights and have them look at data in a much different way.
What Is Bitcoin Visuals
Bitcoin visuals aim to become the best site for bitcoin data and visualizations on the web, and although there already exist plenty of visualization platform, this stands out for their data focus on the bitcoin aspect only. Their concept runs on the following functions
- Making Bitcoin data accessible by facilitating downloadable material from the site.
- The Bitcoin Visuals site if free of charge and the only goal is to serve the Bitcoin community on a long-term basis.
- The running of a fully-validating Bitcoin node should be a natural process for developers, researchers, and the general public. Therefore, Bitcoin Visuals wants to develop and cultivate the culture of accessible and useful bitcoin node operations.
Bitcoin Visuals Resource Website For Charts & Market Data Features
The category comprises of data from the chain's mining difficult levels, hash rate, block speed, mempool, median fee and Tx Outputs.
The section displays data on Bitcoin price, volume, market capitalization, and markets.
This category visualizes data on height, difficulty, hash rate, total supply, chain size, block speed, block size, block weight, and block rewards. There is also information on the number of inputs and outputs from the blockchain across different values.
On this part, the data visualization graphs and charts rank on Nodes, Channels, Capacity Channel, eccentricity, density, clustering, transitivity, cut nodes, cut channels, bitcoin node, lightning Node
The miscellaneous section ranks data on the potential future supply, chargeable fees, and the 1 Cent Fee reward scheme.
The Bitcoin Node caters for individuals seeking information on the chain's bandwidth capacity, peer system, memory usage, and the minimum Fee.
Bitcoin Visuals Benefits
Regardless of the role of the individual, Bitcoin Visuals seeks to cater to all your Bitcoin blockchain's data needs. Their data visualization could help one achieve the following.
- Faster comprehension of information quickly
- Identify emerging trends within the Bitcoin market and edge out the competition
- Uncover new insights from visual analytics which are much more engaging and comprehensive.
- Identify patterns and relationship from complicated data
- Identify areas that need investment improvement or attention
- Clarify the factors that influence cryptocurrency behavior
- Helps you understand which investment to place and where
Bitcoin Visuals Conclusion
Overall, there is little to say against the Bitcoin Visuals site. For starters, the site is free for use, and everyone can use the data visualization to understand the Bitcoin blockchain. But the best part is it simplistic approach to present the information in a comprehensible manner.