BitcoinRich.com: Bitcoin & Crypto Private Academy Course Training?
BitcoinRich.com is the online home of a crypto training academy created by Alternative Media Television (AMTV). Find out everything you need to know about the website today in our review.
What Is BitcoinRich.com?
BitcoinRich.com is the online home of a crypto academy. When you visit the BitcoinRich.com URL, you’ll automatically get redirected to a website called AMTVMedia.vhx.tv, which features plenty of information about a “Bitcoin / Crypto Private Academy” with limited seating. That academy consists of a $200 online course that teaches you the basics of cryptocurrencies.
The BitcoinRich.com website is affiliated with AMTV, an online streaming platform that describes itself as “alternative media television”. The website, like many other “alternative media” outlets online, is largely dedicated to featuring conservative media voices and right wing streamers.
In addition to alternative media streaming, the website features a wide range of “get rich quick”-style informational videos, including videos teaching you “how to live the life of your dreams” and “how to build a multi-million dollar brand using social media”. Now, the website has just recently launched a crypto education course.
Is BitcoinRich.com’s crypto academy worth $200? Let’s take a closer look at what you’ll learn in the course.
How BitcoinRich.com Bitcoin & Crypto Private Academy Course Works
The BitcoinRich.com crypto academy is offered as its own $200 service, separate from AMTV’s normal subscription service.
The course consists of video content sent to you every week online. The website advertising the course claims there’s limited seating – although it’s unclear how there could possibly be limited seating for an online course.
In any case, here’s what’s covered in the AMTV crypto academy course:
- How to invest in bitcoin, including how to open an account and trade
- Bitcoin 101, including everything you need to know about bitcoin
- How to trade cryptocurrencies on exchanges like Binance and Poloniex
- How to “pick winning securities and lessen risk” when building your crypto portfolio
- Security analysis, including which coins to buy and which coins are good for short-term or long-term investing
- Asset allocation models, including how to build a mini portfolio
- Altcoin analysis, including how to build a profitable altcoin portfolio
- Common pitfalls with crypto security, including how to secure your digital assets
- Guest interviews and commentary featuring “leading commentators from around the world in the crypto community”
- Private forums and livestream questions and answers with Christopher Greene, one of the main hosts at AMTV
Your $200 subscription also gives you access to an email newsletter from AMTV. Overall, the course consists of 11+ hours of online video across 21 videos. The course also mentions one-on-one consultations, although it’s not clear how those consultations work or whom they’re with.
AMTV’s streaming service is available on-demand on your computer, laptop, TV, Android or iOS device, Apple TV, and Roku.
AMTV Crypto Academy Pricing
AMTV’s crypto academy is priced at $199.99 USD.
You can pay online using credit card. You can buy the course for yourself or as a gift.
AMTV Crypto Academy Refund Policy
AMTV doesn’t appear to offer any type of refund policy whatsoever. The AMTV subscription service has a free trial period during which you can cancel without penalty. However, after that, the company will not give you any money if you don’t want to use their product or service.
AMTV has created a cryptocurrency education course advertised online through BitcoinRich.com and other outlets. The course consists of 11 hours of online video and 21 videos for $200. AMTV is an “alternative media television” platform online that is marketing itself as a platform for far right voices and personalities. In the last few months, the platform has featured a growing number of “business and life coaching” and “academy”-style courses, including this latest crypto course led by Christopher Greene.