Airdropped tokens have already been distributed to users based on the settled EOS wallet balances as they were on June 2nd 21:59:59 UTC which was the time of the EOS Mainnet Snapshot.
To determine a settled balance, Bitfinex has an enforced methodology, which are as follows:
- All calculations will use a database snapshot from June 2nd.
- All net unhedged EOS wallet balances will receive airdrops. For example, if at the instant of the airdrop in June a user had a wallet balance of 5.0 EOS and was short 2.0 EOS/XXX, their net unhedged balance at that moment was 3.0 EOS.
- Margin longs in EOS/XXX will not receive airdrops.
- Margin shorts in EOS/XXX will not pay airdrops.
- EOS lenders will receive airdrops.
The distribution coefficient for MTO, ADD, ATD and IQ are computed to be approximately 1.09. MTO and ADD tokens have been credited on a 2:1 basis while ATD is credited at 1:1(1 ATD for 1 EOS). As of July 7th, withdrawals for MTO, ADD and ATD all have been enabled while the precise IQ airdrop date remains unconfirmed by the Everipedia team.