Bitfury Crystal Blockchain Analytics Tool Now Incorporates Bitcoin Cash (BCH) And SegWit Support
The Bitfury Group is a renowned blockchain-based technology company. It recently announced that it would be releasing a new version of its Crystal Blockchain Analytics Tool. The version, which has been aptly named version 1.6.0 will come with an enhanced user functionality as well as include support for Bitcoin Cash.
The release of this new update means that many Bitcoin Cash addresses and entities will now become activated in the Crystal Database. Platform users will, therefore, be in a position to analyze addresses on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain as well as map out any transactions that appear to be suspicious.
Bitfury’s new crystal update also offers support for Segwit addresses. It will provide them with a more precise analysis mechanism on corresponding addresses and entities. Michal DuBose, Crystal Blockchain Incs’. President stated that the firm is always looking for new ways to make the Crystal platform more comprehensive.
The release of the new update means that it will now become an all-inclusive tool that can be used to analyze different cryptocurrencies and blockchain platforms. He went on to state that by incorporating Bitcoin Cash, they had managed to significantly expand the capabilities and analytics of the platform, thereby making it much easier for financial institutions and law enforcement agencies to conduct any investigations they may deem necessary.
Apart from the features mentioned above, the new version will also come with additional features that will include:
- User interface enhancements that are intended to make the platform more intuitive
- A dedicated page that will be used to create custom scripts. Here, users will be able to view the available scripts using HEX and ASM formats.
- The inclusion of close to 100 new entities to the existing database. These new entities are expected to cover a total of 1.3 million blockchain-based addresses.
- Extra requests for users relying on the API. This will help ensure that they are properly protected from sudden interruptions as they are using the Crystal API.
- An enhanced risk scoring algorithm that improves scores reliability and adds stability to the entire platform.
It is important to note that the new version has already been released and is available for use by interested users.