Bitgur: Cryptocurrency Market Data Information & Pricing Tools?
For people in associated with crypto-world, there are multiple factors to track and keeping up with all the data, fluctuations, trends can become a cumbersome task. Bitgur provides a solution to this by giving a plain sailing interface to almost all the required live data in crypto trading.
Bitgur is real time market data and ranking portal with a simple user interface.
Their performance feature is the most popular feature on the site as it allows a user to see the big picture of each cryptocurrency. It gives you the ability to select different change durations in the main page instead of just 24h. Volatility of each coin is visible even to the untrained eye.
When you land on the site, you go to their default page which ranks the coins by their market price. Columns for the list is divided into market cap, price, 24 hour change, 24 hour volume and a 7 day price graph.
Each column can be sorted in ascending or descending order and any coin can be searched on the search bar above. Other submenus right next to coins are there like exchanges, trending, performance and WL. Each serves their own functions and give different perspective about the industry.
Features of Bitgur
- Simple and Intuitive Mobile Version: The user interface is very uncomplicated and intuitive. It is easy enough for beginners to start with and yet informative enough for advanced users.
- Live Stream Prices: Graphical and numerical representation of live price prices is available. There is also a visual graphical representation of the 24 hour trend.
- Excellent Performance Report: A concise performance report of every coin or market will be provided. Just a glance on the report of a coin can give you the story of the entire history, or a particular time frame that you are looking for.
- Market Heat Maps: Heat map puts a visual perspective on the market size and a coins value with respect to the market. The default heat map lists the coin by volume and by percentage change.
- Multiple Filters: Filters can be put to use to gauze out any data you want. They are available both in the heat map representation and the numerical or graphical representation.
- Alerting System: Registered users can set automated alerting updates to notify them on any inflection point of their choice.
- ICO List: If you are a registered user, then you can store a curated list of ICOs that are your priority. This allows the users to never lose touch with their favorite ICOs.
- Free Public API: This is a work in progress, but when ready they will provide a free public APIs for linking third party web and mobile apps.
- Independent Data: They do not use any aggregated API and all exchanges are connected directly by the team analyzed primary data.
Bitgur came to the spotlight when the website’s founder announced about the launch of the website on Reddit. That post had gotten several thousand views and was even gilded. This served as the initial traffic momentum to get the site running. Anyone who had ever seen an exchange site, be it forex, commodity, stock or crypto, will be able to appreciate the simplicity yet the nimbleness of the website.
You can join the site or just visit it to on see it in action https://bitgur.com/.