BitInfoCharts.com: Quality Cryptocurrency Statistics Charts?
There are many websites offering cryptocurrency related information these days, but truth be told- not all are credible. It is becoming extremely difficult to track the changes in the market for different stakeholders. Luckily, BitInfoCharts.com is one of the trusted sites that provide statistics on different cryptocurrencies in the market. The site provides a comparison of the most used and moving cryptocurrencies, including prices marketcap and anything in between.
With BitInfoCharts.com, you get up-to-date information of how top cryptos are performing in the market making it easy for you to make informed decisions. Let’s dig deeper and review BitInfoCharts, finding out what type of comparisons and information that it offers.
The site provides myriads of comparisons that are useful to any person interested in the cryptocurrency industry.
Here are some of the comparisons you will get in BitInfoCharts.com:
- The price of the cryptocurrencies in five exchanges
- The number of transactions per day
- The average block size
- The number of exceptional addresses per day
- The average difficulty each day
- The hash/s on each day
- Peering nodes
- Tweets regarding each coin per day
- Active addresses per day, usually given as the last day’s number
The site offers current information in a summative manner for every coin that is featured. A visit to the site will provide you with the following short info:
Short Current Info
- Total coins for each cryptocurrency featured
- Market capitalization
- The number of transactions in the last 24 hours
- The median transaction value
- The average transactions per hour
- The average number of coins sent per hour for the last 24 hours
- Blocks count
- The number of blocks in the last 24 hours
- The average blocks per hour, available for the last 24 hours
- Yesterday’s average network hashrate
- The initial block date
- Reward per block
- The number of coin subscribers in reddit
- To make the site even more informative, changes have continually been made to include various categories that are deemed important in the cryptocurrencies industry. Here are some of the most recent and important changes in the site
- A chart was added to provide info on popular exchanges like mtgox, bt-e, vircurex and bitstamp. This category provides information on trade history, best bid or ask, last trade and market depth
- Information from Github for coins was added. This provides information on the last commit date, stars count as well as last release
Statistics are important to anyone in the cryptocurrency industry. It allows you to make a decision from a point of information and facts. However, this information ought to be true.
For credible and verifiable statistics, data and information in almost all matters cryptocurrency, BitInfoCharts.com is the site to visit. If you have any doubt about the comparisons, you can always verify the truth by visiting the source site.