Bitmillex prides itself as one of the most secure and complete crypto exchanges developed to provide for a range of blockchain-based financial solutions for investors and traders. Their hybrid crypto exchange platform will integrate a variety of industrial infrastructures within the traditional stock exchanges under a decentralized network. In essence, Bitmillex aims to combine the centralized nature of exchanges with the decentralized protocol within blockchain to serve a higher-performing exchange
The Basics Of The Exchange Service Platform
- A peer-to-peer structure which allows for the trading and lending of cryptocurrency amount Bitmillex users. The lending option provides an option to access trading capital under tenured arrangements.
- A Bitmillex debit card which gives access to the Bitmillex exchange wallet from where users can top-up, withdraw or convert the currency int their account.
- Trading signals for the BTML token holders looking for technical and fundamental analysis through Bitmillex's tested algorithms.
- Auto trade option that is borderline copy trading as it lets users select their trader and establish self-executing trading functions that mirror their trades in the account.
- Forex pair option to allow the liquidity of the cryptocurrency to fiat forex pairs such as USD/JPY, GBP/USD and EUR/USD.
- Margin trading through the provided MT5 trading software which facilitates a multi-terminal trading experience for trading in all kinds of market conditions.
Key Selling Points For Bitmillex?
- Maximum transparency enables Bitmillex users to hold audits of their accounts or transactions whenever they want to do so.
- The broad functionality with Bitmillex accommodates traders of different types and standards
- Highly customizable option with the Bitmillex provision of the auto-trade feature under the advanced API.
- A 24/7 Customer care support team which provide instant responses and multilingual options to accommodate customers' enquiries of different kinds
- An affiliate reward option that allows for users’ registration through existing Bitmillex members
Bitmillex (BTML) Token Details and Sale Information
Pre-ICO: Starts from 17 May 2018 till 6 June 2018
ICO: Enlists its start as from 13th June 2018 till 31 July 2018
The stages include
- 10 million tokens for sale at a rate of $0.35 with 30% bonus
- Stage 2- 10 million token at $0.40 each and a 20% bonus
- Stage 3- 10 million toke at $0.45 per BTML and a 10% bonus
- Stage 4- 10 million BTML coin for sale and carrying a price rate of $0.50 with no bonus option.
BTML Token details
- Token name- Bitmillex
- Ticker- BTML
- Platform- Ethereum
- Price rate- 1 BTML= $0.25 USD
- Accepts- ETH, BTC
- Token supply- 75,000,000
- Total offered- 50,000,000
- Hard Cap- 10,000,000
- Soft Cap- 1,500,000
BTML Token allocation
- ICO- 67%
- Founders and team- 20%
- Marketing- 11%
- Bounty and airdrop programs- 2%
Does Bitmillex Correspond To The Concept Of Cryptocurrency Exchange?
Bitmillex is working to catapult the world of digital asset trading through their next generation platform, and this sums it up as a great idea to provide for a hybrid exchange. However, like most cryptocurrency exchange, Bitmillex could pose multiple risks on the part of the users' data security and finances. Despite this, Bitmillex still has the potential to become the first genuinely next-generation exchange to revolutionize crypto trading by providing for an engaging peer-to-peer solution to maintain the correct aspect of cryptocurrency.