For any Bitcoin network to function effectively it needs nodes. Nodes are computers that boost the functionality of a Bitcoin software. Nodes also create decentralization of the system. More nodes in any system means it is more tamper proof. Although it is possible to create your own node, the process is not very easy and can be daunting for the average Bitcoin user.
What Is Bitseed 3?
The Bitseed 3 node is a plug and play node for the average user. You only need to plug it into your home router and you get to be part of the Bitcoin network. This machine already has the latest version of Bitcoin and blockchain and all you need to do once you receive this machine is to power it up and connect it to an internet connection. You can download it as it is downloadable but this might not be the best option as it will take up too much space on your computer since it is extremely bulky.
Bitseed node comes in different hard disk sizes that range from 480 GB to 2 TB. Your hard drives size will affect how long your node can operate since the blockchain increases at about 45 GB annually. Your computer’s hard drive has to have enough space to accommodate these changes.
Bitseed Bitcoin Core Plug-And-Play Bitcoin Full Node Miner Benefits
- User-friendly as it comes pre-installed with the latest Bitcoin network and running blockchain smart contracts
- It comes in a variety of disk sizes for the user to choose the most suitable disk size for their needs
- The Bitseed node power usage is on the lower side compared to other Bitcoin nodes. The node consumes less than 10 watts in terms of power thus it is ideal for power saving enthusiasts.
- The Bitseed 3 machine is flexible as it can be used by the average Bitcoin user and by developers. This means as an average user you do not have to worry about extra costs.
- Compared to other nodes in the market and the features it offers, the Bitseed 3 node is cheaper. For instance, since it comes with the latest version of Bitcoin network and blockchain technology, it saves you the time and money you would have spent purchasing these two independently.
- The shipping process is fast and delivery is straightforward. It takes three days after you buy the machine for the seller to ship the product. This is because Bitseed is made to order. Once you order, another person installs the newest Bitcoin and blockchain versions onto the machine. Depending on your location, it can take a month or more to get this machine.
Just like any good thing, Bitseed has its disadvantages including:
- The suppliers of the machine do not offer international tracking when shipping the product for cost reasons. If you are shipping this product internationally this is something you might want to consider. Some customers argue that they would not mind paying extra costs for international tracking of the product.
- Some users who have used the product have complained that the installation of the node is not as easy as the developers claim and most of them needed an expert’s advice or touch to have it running.
All in all Bitseed 3 node offers great features to Bitcoin users and it makes the setting up of a node much easier. It is definitely worth a try.