If you are looking to keep track of your crypto portfolio, on multiple platforms you will need a good crypto portfolio tracker to give on the go tracking in real time, or simply cool looking graphs. Bitnapp is an all-new crypto tracking platform in an otherwise congested space.
Bitsnapp Portfolio is one of the best ways to track your crypto investments. Never lose track of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and almost 2000 different crypto. Their portfolio tracking API system helps you integrate over 25 different exchanges and can track over 50 different blockchain wallets and their well-designed user interface helps you get a better overview of your portfolio and the current crypto market situation in a fast and easy manner. On top of all of this, you can set alarms, get the latest news about the cryptocurrency market, and set automatic mining pools synchronizations.
Features Of Bitsnapp
- APIs Integration: Automatically sync your balances using our long list of available exchanges API integrations. Their app has the highest number of API integrations on the Google Play store which allows you to have more time to dedicate for your analysis, articles, or friends and family.
- Over 2000 Cryptos listed: To keep track of a market with so many projects you need to be able to choose between as many cryptocurrencies as possible. Their app offers a huge library of cryptos to choose from, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, IOTA, Dash, and many more.
- Mining Pools Tracking: Add your mining pools API keys or addresses to automatically track your mining balances.
- Security: Bitsnapp never sends data to our servers, everything is stored on your device making them one of the most trusted application.
- Wallets Tracking: Automatically sync your balances tracking your wallet addresses. Forget about editing your balances every time you make a transaction.
- Fast Manual Transaction: Add your manual transactions in the blink of an eye thanks to our user interface.
- Easy and Fast User Interface: Their user interface is designed with the user in mind. They wanted to make something everyone can use, that looks neat and is fast.
- Crypto News: You can read cryptocurrency and Bitcoin news from your favorite sources, including Reddit, CoinDesk, and CoinTelegraph. A good looking news aggregator will allow you to stay updated with the latest crypto news.
- Crypto Alerts: Set custom alerts and get a notification everytime the market reaches a point you're interested in. Easy to use alert customization.
Bitsnapp has an overall decent performance and can be used in day to day life. However, it does come with a few issues. You can't update your balance of a coin, you have to delete it and start over. Another thing is to buy price can only be input in USD or BTC, nothing else. You also have to manually calculate your average buying price.
More information about them is available on https://bitsnapp.com/ .