What Is Bity?
Bity is a fully regulated and secure brokerage company that is based in Switzerland. It is a registered company under the Swiss law based in Neuchatel. It is the link between the crypto finance and traditional finance. Bity deals with buying and selling Bitcoins, Ether, EUR, and CHF.
The company is regulated by the KPMG and is a member of the self-regulatory organization SRO. Also, it is a member of the Quality Assurance Association for Financial Services Provision, which is a company recognized by the Swiss Federal Audit Office of (FINMA) financial markets.
Registration On Bity
Registration on this platform is through the following steps:
- Visit the platform Bity.com or use this direct registration link (bity.com/register) and continue with the registration process using your email address to get started. For you to register successfully, you will need to choose a username and a password. For the best experience during this whole process, you are advised to use Firefox or Chrome.
- After registration, an email is sent to your inbox. Go to your email inbox, open the email from Bity.com, and use it to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, you will need to log in to the platform portal using the username and password that you chose. Once in the portal, enter your mobile phone number where Bity sends a code to check if it is correct. This can be via SMS or phone call.
- Once verified you could continue using the services.
Getting Verified On Bity
- For you to be verified, you have to provide your number and email address for security purposes.
- Once in the portal go to “My Info” and click the button “Complete my profile.”
- Fill all your details such as Address, name, birth date, and nationality in your account.
- Have a copy of your valid ID card or passport front and back and upload it to the system.
- Upload the proof of residence to your account; it could be a utility bill for gas, water, power bill, or other recognized documents. The utility must bear your name and must not be older than three months.
- Download the registration form, fill it in and upload it to the system. All the information in the form is important.
- Download the beneficial form, fill it, and then upload it to the system. After this, submit all of them for verification. Then you are done.
Buying And Selling On Bitty
- Login to Bity with your email address
- Go to the buy/sell and place your order –for this you will need to be verified.
- Select a currency and proceed to the next step
- You will need to add your wallet before continuing with the payment
- Choose your payment option: SOFOT banking or online bank transfer
- Send a correct amount to Bitys Bank account in CHF/EUR and remember the reference number because if the reference number is not correct, then the order will not be processed. After this, you can check your Bitcoins balance.
It is easy to convert your Crypto to real Bity currency using the following steps.
Selling Crypto On Bity
- Login to the platform using your email address
- Go to the Buy/Sell tab and choose the crypto you want to sell and the amount that you want to convert to real currency (CHF or EUR).
- On the next screen, Bitys wallet address will appear. Send only that amount which is correct to Bitys address.
- Add the transaction fee on the top of the transaction if it is not automatically added
- Send the crypto in ten minutes, failure to which the order will be canceled. For it to be faster, pay directly from your wallet.
Cryptocurrency has become a very popular form of currency. For you to trade with confidence, you need to engage a company like Bity, which is regulated by relevant authorities in addition to having a secure platform for transactions.