Bityond: Team Recruitment & Project Management Platform?
Bityond, found online at Bityond.com, is a project management and recruiting platform. Find out how it works today in our review.
What is Bityond?
Bityond is a project management and recruiting platform that allows candidates to find the ideal jobs based on their unique skills and qualifications. Meanwhile, employers can advertise jobs through the platform, then find the ideal employee for that unique job.
Bityond aims to differentiate itself from other job search platforms with unique features like skills matching. Candidates can instantly match with jobs that mesh with their unique skills, for example. Employers also have extensive capabilities when defining organizations, projects, and jobs.
Bityond is created by a Lisbon, Portugal-based team. The company was founded in 2016.
How Does Bityond Work?
The Bityond platform has four basic functions, including:
- Create your profile and explain your experience. You can be a candidate looking for new opportunities. You can be a recruiter looking for candidates or a project manager looking for a team with unique skills.
- Create your organization, projects, and jobs. Or, apply to open job opportunities. Bityond emphasizes the idea that “everyone is a candidate” on their platform. Depending on whether you have a standard or premium plan, you can recruit or manage teams.
- Let the Bityond matching tool work for you. After you either apply to an open job as a candidate, or you create a new job as an employer, Bityond will find the right people for the right projects.
- Filtering is key. Make sure your skills are accurate and your profile is up to date. When recruiting or managing people, you want to make sure your job description is detailed to raise your chances of finding the right person.
In Bityond, everyone is a candidate. If you want to recruit or manage talent, then you can subscribe to one of the employer plans and get started. You can create as many jobs as possible to increase your chances of matching with a candidate. However
Meanwhile, as a candidate, you can update your profile with accurate information about your skills and experience, then find jobs that match perfectly with your qualifications.
Features of Bityond
Some of the advertised features of Bityond include:
Find the perfect job opportunity by entering your skills into the platform, then getting matched with a job that requires those skills. Employers can find the perfectly qualified candidate for their jobs.
Define Organizations, Projects, and Jobs:
Find candidates by creating an organization and a project linked to it. You can create multiple jobs for each project, then define the unique skills and experiences for each job.
One Platform for Everyone:
Bityond lets employers create as many jobs as they want (with a subscription) to increase their chances of matching with the right employee.
Track Candidates and Jobs:
Keep track of multiple positions by looking at your candidacies. Or, if you’re an employer, check your interviews and reporting for candidates and job tracking.
Find a New Career Path:
View open job opportunities that match your technical skills and give a boost to your career. Leverage your unique skills in positions you didn’t know existed. Expand your employability.
Follow your Career Over Time:
Bityond claims to “change with you” by allowing you to always track your career with the platform. Update your profile regularly to increase your chances of matching.
Bityond offers three different subscription plans, including Candidate, Employer Standard, and Employer Premium.
All subscription plans are free until August 2018. Bityond has not yet announced pricing information. However, here’s what’s included with each plan:
Candidate (Free Forever)
- User-friendly profile registration
- Search for job opportunities
- Send messages
- Follow your favorite people and organizations
- Automatic profile experience updates
- Create 1 organization
- Create 1 project per organization
- List 1 member per project
- Cannot create jobs
- Limited matching tool
Employer Standard (Free Until August 2018)
- Everything included in “Candidate”
- Create 5 organizations
- Create 5 projects per organization
- List 5 members per project
- Create 5 jobs per project
- Advanced matching tool
Employer Premium (Free Until August 2018)
- Everything included in “Employer Standard”
- Create 10 organizations
- Create 10 projects per organization
- List 10 members per project
- Create 10 jobs per project
- Advanced matching tool
- Manage candidates in your organization
Bityond is a Lisbon, Portugal-based company. The company was founded in 2016.
Bityond is a web platform that matches the technical skills of candidates with the ideal jobs offered by recruiters, allowing users to easily find the right people for certain projects. Employers can quickly search for qualified candidates based on matching skills, while job searchers can list their skills and be contacted when the perfect job emerges.
To learn more about Bityond and how it works, visit online today at Bityond.com.