Biztranex: Instant Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange Platform?
What Is Biztranex?
Biztranex is a fully featured spot trading platform for major digital assets and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin, Ripple, NEO, Monero and many more. The platform is home to various order types to help traders utilize every situation. According to their website, Biztranex offers the best liquid order book in the world, which allows users to easily exchange cryptocurrencies with minimum slippage.
How Biztranex Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange Platform Works
As a user on Biztranex, you can open a trading account in which you deposit your cryptocurrencies such as BTC, BCH, or ETH. You also have the option to choose a preferred trading market where you can start a buy or sell order. All the information regarding transactions is stored safely in a secure wallet. The following is a step by step on how Biztranex works.
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin Or Ethereum
The first step is to own, beforehand, some digital assets such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, or Ethereum. You can purchase these from any local crypto exchange that accepts your local currency. Bitcoin and Ethereum, by virtue of being the biggest coins, often form the base currency for the crypto market. Once you have the base cryptocurrency, you can purchase any of the 1700 altcoins available in the market.
Step 2: Open A Biztranex Account
The first step to opening a Biztranex account is to register your name and e-mail. The next step here is to activate a 2-factor authentication that will secure your account against possible hacks. Finally, you have to verify your new account. You can do this by providing personal information and official documents. Once verified, your account becomes eligible for higher withdrawals on the exchange.
Step 3: Make A Deposit
Once your account is verified, you can proceed to make your first deposit, using the BTC, BCH, or ETH that you bought previously. With the base currency in your account, you can buy any altcoin of your choice.
Step 4: Choose The Base Currency Market
Biztranex has 5 base markets:
- Bitcoin Market
- Ethereum Markets
- Bitcoin Cash Market
- USDT Markets
- BTN Markets
Your base currencies represent these markets, which you can use to buy any altcoin of your preference.
The details of your buy orders should appear on the “Buy” box below the trading section.
- Units: This refers to the quantity or amount of coins that you would like to purchase
- Bid: Refers to the price that you are willing to pay for each unit
- Type: Used to denote the order type, which consists of a “Limit” (default order) or “Conditional” Order. “Limit” order is for setting the maximum price according to the “Bid” that you are willing to purchase.
- Total: This refers to the sum of base currency available
Biztranex allows you to set up your preferences and organize the workspace according to your needs:
- Compose the Trading Sidebar and choose whether you want it left or right
- Manage tickers navigation and save preferences
- Organize and sort the Order Book columns
- Set your table preferences
- Switch anytime between Dark and Light theme
- You can set up in-browser notifications and custom sound alerts
Other features include a referral program, airdrop, order types, and an exchange.