Block.one’s Dan Larimer Claims EOS Accounts for More than 60% of all Blockchain Transactions
- While EOS currently leads the tx ladder, the premier currency is followed by other popular alt-assets such as KIN, BTS, STEEM, ETH and TRX.
- According to a study released by Blocktivity recently, EOS’ customer base consists of more than 48% of all daily active blockchain users across the globe.
As many of our regular readers are probably well aware of, over the course of the past seven days, EOS has been surging financially — with the premier altcoin posting gains of more than 22% during the aforementioned timeframe.
In this regard, it should be pointed out that at a recent event hosted by the EOS.IO team, a representative for the firm announced that the EOS token had now been successfully integrated into the ‘Coinbase Earn’ platform — as a result of which, users can now procure EOS tokens for simply viewing content on the premier trading portals above stated educational module.
Additionally, during the course of the event, a spokesperson for Block.one — the firm behind EOS — showcased his firm’s upcoming crypto-based social media platform called ‘Voice’. Technically speaking, ‘Voice’ will make use of a novel blockchain framework and will run atop the updated EOS software: EOSIO2.
As part of a recent speech given to his company’s backers, Block.one CTO Dan Larimer, was quoted as saying:
” .. just one year I’m proud to say that EOSIO has become one of the fastest, most scalable and most active blockchain software in the world.”
Other Data Worth Highlighting
- Larimer claims that EOS based tx’s account for more than 60% of all transactions taking place across the global blockchain ecosystem.
- As per statistical data available online, EOS is currently dominating the tx ladder by quite a huge margin. Not only that, from a tx standpoint, ETH and TRX currently lay in the 5th and 6th positions respectively.
- According to the aforementioned study, EOS currently possesses more than 48% of all daily active blockchain users across the globe.
In closing out this piece, it is worth pointing out that EOS’ current market cap lays around the $7.13 billion mark — with each individual token being traded for just under $7.80. Last but not least, over the course of the last 24 hours, the premier digital currency recorded a daily trade volume of $5.21 billion.