Blockaim: Initial Coin Offering Consultancy & ICO Marketing?
What Is Blockaim?
Blockaim is a new consulting company that focuses on blockchain technology. They assist with both public relations and marketing for cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based companies, and ICOs. The Blockaim website states their goal is to help “young ideas and businesses to build upon their dreams by making it cognizable to the target market as well as maintaining its reputation among all the stakeholders.“
There is almost no information about Blockaim available on the company’s website. There is no mention of when the company was founded, who founded it, or the people who have put it together. The company’s Twitter account has also been suspended, which is suspicious.
You have to find the company on LinkedIn to discover that Blockaim was founded in 2017 in New Delhi, India. The LinkedIn page provides a list of eight Blockaim employees. However, none of them are identified as the founder, president, or CEO of Blockaim. Instead, they have titles like marketing manager and ICO consultant.
It’s been reported that in April 2018 Blockaim was acquired by Blockchain PRBuzz, a similar ICO consultant that has the same mission statement mentioned above that Blockaim has on its website. Blockchain PR Buzz will reportedly complete all of Blockaim’s ongoing projects. However, because the two companies have different business models, they will operate independently of one another following the takeover.
How Blockaim Initial Coin Offering Consultancy & Marketing Works
There’s little on the Blockaim website that describes how the company operates. The best we can tell is that they consult with ICOs, cryptocurrencies, and any blockchain-related company. Blockaim analysts supposedly assess ICOs and help them face any challenges related to developing or marketing their products. Much of their website is vague and non-specific, including the line: “To know more, let us help you in going over with a fine-tooth comb.”
To be fair, the Blockaim website does list 11 different services that the company provides, as well as a brief description of each service. Those 11 services are:
- Vlogging – Blockaim video bloggers create unique and compelling videos.
- Paid Promotion – Create paid promotions on various platforms to spread information about your ICO in a short period of time.
- Community Management – Aims to solve the problem in which rivals utilize the same resources.
- Content Marketing – Creating awareness for a product or ICO on social media and other channels.
- PR Services – Use connections with influential magazines and blogs to talk about your ICO.
- Reputation Management – Search the Internet for what people say about your product and recommend ways to improve the impression you make on consumers.
- Bounty & Reddit – Ensure your ICO is discussed by online communities.
- Email Marketing – Create email marketing campaigns geared toward cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
- Leadership Profiling – Create Wikipedia page of ICO leader.
- ICO/Token Listing and Reviews – List your ICO on prominent sites while providing a detailed review to help you improve the product.
- Social Media – Provide social media support so your ICO reaches the highest number of potential users and investors possible.
Blockaim Benefits & Side Effects
Despite some noticeable issues, Blockaim does offer some potential benefits and a fair amount of upside. The company does offer a wide-range of services, many of which are vital to an ICO getting off the ground. The fact that Blockchain PRBuzz, a more established blockchain consultant, would move to acquire Blockaim should be seen as a positive. It indicates that the company has potential and should be taken seriously.
That being said, the lack of information about Blockaim’s founders, employees, and procedures is concerning. The company’s website is also littered with spelling and grammatical errors, which doesn’t speak well about their attention to detail. While it’s certainly possible for an ICO or cryptocurrency to benefit from Blockaim’s services, there are similar consulting services that would probably be a safer bet.
If you are an ICO or a company that utilizes blockchain technology in any way, Blockaim may be right for you. However, there would appear to be some risk involved because of the lack of information the company gives away on its website. There are no prices listed or examples of Blockaim’s previous success stories. In that sense, it’s hard to know whether or not Blockaim is right for your ICO or not.