Are you an individual who is interested in the cryptocurrencies? Do you want to know more about how you can introduce the blockchain technology in your business? Are you hoping to launch your ICO soon?
If your answer is yes in all these questions, then you need to attend the blockchain and Bitcoin conference that is being held in France. The conference has been dedicated to the innovative financial technologies. It is a big conference that is expected to cover various topics on ICOs, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology, making it a must-attend event.
About Blockchain & Bitcoin Conférence France 2018
Smile-Expo is the organizer of this must-attend event; it is an international company which has been involved with the coordination of business events in the sphere of advanced technologies. Thus, you are assured this will be a successful event that will provide the needed information.
Some of the key topics you should expect in the event include, but not limited to the following:
- Some of the regulation surrounding the cryptocurrencies
- Analytics and predictions of the market,
- The blockchain technology in business processes
- And also the prospects and investment opportunities surrounding cryptocurrencies in France
Some of the participants to expect in this big event include, but not limited to the following:
- Some of the market leaders in the cryptocurrency market
- The best experts you can find in the market
- The various blockchain enthusiasts that can advise on the best methods
- Investors who are interested with this ever-growing market
- Entrepreneurs and developers who are looking to partner with like-minded individuals
The official languages in the conference will be in English and French, so there will be consecutive interpreters to ensure all the attendees don’t miss out on the important information that is presented. So go ahead and buy your ticket as this is not an event you would want to get locked out of.
Not forgetting there will be an exhibition area, where the various participants will be able to exhibit their innovative platforms on the blockchain technology. Thus a must-attend event.