Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Germany April 4, 2018 Event Details
If you want to learn about the future of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency market, meet the best experts and enthusiasts in the industry then Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, Berlin is the place to be.
What Is Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference?
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, Germany is a conference dedicated to cryptocurrencies, blockchain integration into business and investing in token sales. Participants will consist of developers, entrepreneurs, investors, financial experts, blockchain enthusiasts, lawyers and startup founders.
Key topics covered in the event will be
- How to implement blockchain into business processes.
- Cryptocurrencies: analytics and forecasts.
- Legislation: experience and prospects.
- ICO for startups and investors.
It will be held on 4th April. 2018 from 10am to 6pm and official language of the conference is English.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Benefits
- Participants get to learn more about implementation of blockchain projects and generating income with cryptocurrency and ICO.
- Sponsors get to present their company to the most interested target audience. Their brands will be in the foreground of future investors and customers.
- Media gets an opportunity to catch significant newsworthy events and a chance to make the media source even popular in a blockchain community.
- Speakers get to share anything from their field of expertise to an attentive audience.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Speakers
Speakers will be constituted of diverse blockchain experts from varied fields in the crypto/blockchain industry. Some of the prominent speakers are:
- René Bostic is the Technical Vice President of Innovation and New Technologies for IBM cloud. He’ll give a speech on the Advancement of Blockchain Technology: From Concept to Implementation.
- Nina-Luisa Siedler, who is a partner at DWF( a technology oriented global law firm) and a head of the international Blockchain Competence Group, will speak about the token regulation. She will give insights into the current discussion and future possibilities.
- A project leader for Big at the CERN, Manuel Martin Marquez will talk about blockchain and open science evolution. Two of Manuel’s aims are to give scientific learnings back to the society and unlocking the transparent science using blockchain technologies.
- The director of western Europe of Bitfury Group, Willem-Jan Bruin, will talk blockchain being a catalyst for positive transformation. He’ll highlight the importance of blockchain for businesses, governments and citizens, while giving real cases of Bitfury blockchain implementation.
- John Enevoldsen, who is the growth manager of Ocean Protocol will give a speech on “A new data economy with power to the people.”
- Kambiz Djafari, the CEO and Co-founder of edgecoin.io will give a lecture on how proof of stake will affect the crypto sphere in 2018.
- Christoph Niemann, a blockchain architect at MaibornWolff will evaluate ICOs from a technical point of view.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Event April 4, 2018 Event Ticket prices
Prices on the day of the event will be 500 EUR. However full access to conference pass is available at a discount of 40% till April 3. 2018. Student Conference Pass is priced at 100 EUR. Students must carry a valid student ID which should be presented at check-in. The passes include full access to all conference sessions and demo or networking area. They even get entry to coffee breaks and a luncheon.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Germany Conclusion
With over 12 years of successful work, Smile-Expo has organized more than 250 successful business events worldwide. Many blockchain conferences are among them. However, Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Germany is the first conference on cryptocurrencies, blockchain and ICO organized on such a large scale by Smile-Expo.
You can learn more about the event or purchase their tickets on germany.bc.events/