Blockchain Helix: Digital Identity Trust Provider Network Token?
The world is getting digitized at an extremely fast pace which makes a tractable Digital identity a fundamental necessity. As identity is the sum of attributes of a person, no one should be able to possess these details other than the user.
Companies and governments have tried to give electronic ID cards but all those efforts have failed in the past. Blockchain technology is the answer to this problem as Blockchain immutability and eliminates the need for trust in an institution.
Blockchain Helix aims to provide digital identity by leveraging blockchain technology.
About Blockchain Helix
As the DNA helix is home to an organism's biological identity, Blockchain Helix is the home of digital identity whose goal is to enable trusted and secure digital economies and societies.
They use Blockchain to allow institutions and banks to safely share validated data in an instant process. They even dramatically increase the speed of KYC process. The platform is compatible with data protection regulations, once users are the only ones that can grant access.
Advantages Of Blockchain Helix
- Legally compliant: They are in compliance with European regulations so that they don’t create legal problems in the future. The legalities are enforced by smart contracts and thus is adaptable to the geographical law of the land.
- Lower costs: The costs of data acquisition, validation, management and storage is dramatically reduced by the effective implementation of blockchain technology.
- Secure: Blockchain technology makes it tamper proof and unhackable.
- Transparent: The source code is available for public to test and scrutinize.
- Utility token: They have their in-house utility token used for payment of services rendered by the platform.
- Effective data management: Blockchain Helix enables companies and administrative entities to use an extremely efficient data management system. From the first steps of gathering the data to a self reliable self administering dataset of its customers, they streamline the whole process.
- Interoperability: Identities are usable widely, across borders. All you need is an internet connection.
- Portability: There is no platform lock so information and services are transportable by the user.
- Right to be forgotten: All data held by blockchain Helix will be erased on the request of the individual.
Helix Orange is a marketplace where you can find trusted investors, gt access to investors pool and get information about the latest and hottest ICOs. The Helix Orange platform identifies the legal and regulatory requirements of investor’s country of residence and determine the volume to which the investor can participate in a given ICO. They review the relationship of ICO projects and relevant investors, providing a clear and transparent audit trail for regulatory authorities and thus increasing legal certainty for all parties.
Helix Orange Token
There will be 5 Billion Helix Orange tokens(HIX) available with an emission quota of 70%. The exchange rate of the token is 100 HIX for $1. Soft cap of the token sale is 1 million while the hard cap is 35 million. Private sale of the token starts on March 29, 2018 for which an investor must pre register on their site. Dates for Pre ICO and ICO is soon to be announced. The funds raised will be used for further development of the platform.
Blockchain Helix Conclusion
Oliver Naegele has the view that if it is doable in Germany, it is doable anywhere in the world. They have already come up with a demo version of Blockchain Helix and are soon set to expand.
You can find more about the Blockchain Helix, Helix Orange Token and their ICO on their website https://blockchain-helix.com/.